THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Taking Kentucky +105 against Bama tonight. Im sure I’ll be proven wrong, but to me Kentucky is the far superior team.

I took Ayo Dosunmo over 6.5 assists at +115. Zach Lavine and Colby White were out today. A winner, that I needed. Í like Issac Okoro over 0.5 blocks, at +220, tonight

Doma Sabonis at +105, over 0.5 blocks, is a lock, imo. Lot better than that IO reach, I wanted to take, tho I'm still throwing a little on it

I took the AFC -1 today. Won’t lie when the NFC came back at the end and was within 6 and the AFC went for it on their own 30 on a 4th and 2 I was sweating a bit lol

Went 4 for 4 on different parlays on Saturday. All moneyline though.....favorites were on fire. Just doubled up my stake.

I took the AFC -1 today. Won’t lie when the NFC came back at the end and was within 6 and the AFC went for it on their own 30 on a 4th and 2 I was sweating a bit lol
Took the DK special +125 on over 62.5 (no brainer) and then AFC -2.5 for a nice payout.

Took the DK special +125 on over 62.5 (no brainer) and then AFC -2.5 for a nice payout.
It’s actually funny you say that about it being a no brainer bc most betting advice sites said take the under and the 62.5 was an over correction from last year. It’s so hard to tell in these games bc they keep changing the rules, but awesome to hear it worked out for you.

It’s actually funny you say that about it being a no brainer bc most betting advice sites said take the under and the 62.5 was an over correction from last year. It’s so hard to tell in these games bc they keep changing the rules, but awesome to hear it worked out for you.
Every year they get worse and worse. It's turned into an offensive show like the NBA allstar game. Got worried late in the 3rd when they started to run the ball and eat some clock! But when it was, what 21-14 in the first quarter and all the "great tackling" figured no problem. oh, and the AFC owns these games.

Yes. Its weird that you have to come back at 7 PM to find out, I mean the game is already underway by then?
No, I thought it was ck by 6pm eastern.. I doubt the game starts before 8pm. How cool would it be if you were selected to bet 1 mill!!

I thought about it and I would take the Rams moneyline. i think that is the safest bet. Just take the better team to win outright and start praying.

Well, is anyone retiring after betting the SB?
Afraid to say it but I will continue working. Went 7-10 bets though and had fun doing it. Up a little bit in the year. BBall betting going forward. College mainly.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Anyone in here have success betting soccer? This might be the hardest sport I've tried so far.
I actually do well with soccer. I normally just bet Bundesliga, Serie A, Mexican league, and occasionally Champions League. I stay far away from EPL.
I went PSG team total over 1.5 today, but I’m not overly confident in it.

I actually do well with soccer. I normally just bet Bundesliga, Serie A, Mexican league, and occasionally Champions League. I stay far away from EPL.
I went PSG team total over 1.5 today, but I’m not overly confident in it.
Ive gone a little crazy betting some really obscure leagues, and it hasnt worked well at all. Ive bet Australian, Romanian, Guatamalan, Isralei, Ajzerbajianian soccer and a few others. Idk the sport just seems random to me, a huge favorite loses to a bad team, teams predicted for a lot of goals tie 1-1. I just dont understand what im actually suppoused to be looking for with soccer.

Ive gone a little crazy betting some really obscure leagues, and it hasnt worked well at all. Ive bet Australian, Romanian, Guatamalan, Isralei, Ajzerbajianian soccer and a few others. Idk the sport just seems random to me, a huge favorite loses to a bad team, teams predicted for a lot of goals tie 1-1. I just dont understand what im actually suppoused to be looking for with soccer.
Haha ya I stick to the leagues that I know better. I try to stay away from all those leagues that are probably fixed to begin with. Bundesliga, serie A, and Mexican league are normally all 3 good for goal props. I do a ton of over 2.5 goals or both teams to score depending on the teams. There’s a couple teams in each of those leagues that score pretty much every single game. Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, RB Leipzig, and Atalanta are all teams that I bet on basically every week. Tomorrows Bayern/Salzburg champions league game SHOULD be a goalfest.

VN Store

Back