THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

If I had $, id take Michigan ML today. Dont love the Cincy bet
Alabama is gonna roll, but I'm thinking that the UF/A&M/Auburn/LSU team could show up and cinci has a very underrated secondary. It could be enough to save them on the spread. Also, the spread has not moved on the game like it should, with everyone taking bama.

Ohio State was peaking and Michigan made them look stupid. UGA has only played 1 really good team and got smoked.

I wouldn't be surprised to see UM v bammer in the title game. After that brutal prison raping the refs gave UT on live national television yesterday, I wouldn't be super shocked to see UM v Cinci in the title game.

May wait and live parlay

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Alabama is gonna roll, but I'm thinking that the UF/A&M/Auburn/LSU team could show up and cinci has a very underrated secondary. It could be enough to save them on the spread. Also, the spread has not moved on the game like it should, with everyone taking bama.

Ohio State was peaking and Michigan made them look stupid. UGA has only played 1 really good team and got smoked.

I wouldn't be surprised to see UM v bammer in the title game. After that brutal prison raping the refs gave UT on live national television yesterday, I wouldn't be super shocked to see UM v Cinci in the title game.

May wait and live parlay
Live betting. So good. But so painful

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

Lol after the game I was checking my bets and I was like “oh no, that one guy is going to lose all that money!” Came back and saw you only bet total points and that you hit it. Happy for ya haha.

I ended up losing money on my bets yesterday but hitting the first Q bet at least got me close to even. I’ll take it.

Reactions: mrmax86
1640985925033.jpeg

Also threw a separate bet on Michigan ML. Feel like this will be a 24-21 type game as both defenses are pretty good. If Michigans run defense holds up I think their pass rush will cause problems for UGA.

View attachment 424981

Also threw a separate bet on Michigan ML. Feel like this will be a 24-21 type game as both defenses are pretty good. If Michigans run defense holds up I think their pass rush will cause problems for UGA.

So, the O/U total was around 45 (depending on what site you look at) going into this Ga/Mi game. That last meaningless two point conversion by Michigan put the total at 45.

VN Store

Back