The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Sorry I meant 10 minute mark of the 1st half. I corrected it.

As far as Mashack, if I'm the other team then he scares me more than James. He will go at the rim. Do you not think if we see it then the other team knows the book on James? He's easy to guard.
Mashack has made the most of his limited minutes. Might not be a stellar box score but he plays hard and has no fear. His awareness is also top notch.

Can’t say anything close to that for JJJ.

Mashack has made the most of his limited minutes. Might not be a stellar box score but he plays hard and has no fear. His awareness is also top notch.

JJJ is mechanically slow. It's not his fault. Why do you think he never drive and pop, or go in for a dunk in traffic?

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants

I really like Mashacks energy, and he fights through picks like they stole his lunch money....

Rampant, mass cheating has always went on in basketball. Rupp, Wooden, all the way to Calipari, Self, K, Roy, Pitino and Boehiem. They all cheat. But for the most part they are excellent in game as well. That's why they win big.
yeah but now it’s on tape with FBI and it’s OK as long as you’re not clad in orange.

I forgot how many experts we had in here. A lot of basketball coaches with no jobs. 🙄

Just a message board of vol fans expecting a better product than the one we are getting. This team is is very lethargic on offense with no offensive sets except jacking up the three.
Even Erik Ainge said: “if you are missing the same shots then please shoot somewhere else ….”

Just a message board of vol fans expecting a better product than the one we are getting. This team is is very lethargic on offense with no offensive sets except jacking up the three.
Even Erik Ainge said: “if you are missing the same shots then please shoot somewhere else ….”

I keep repeating myself but people laughed when I said some of these players need to develop a 12-15 foot game.

VN Store

Back