Projecting the 2022 lineup

Look at the messages. Only 1. This is someone just here to attack Booker and stir up stuff probably. It happens regularly. Someone has a beef and develops a name on here to attack a particular player or coach.
No attack on anyone. I have been on here for years just never set up an account. Looking forward to our guys to get back on the field. I have followed several of them this summer

Booker - LF
Lipscomb - 3b
Gilbert - CF
Beck - -RF
Russell - C
Luc - 1b
Lawson - Ss
Chambers/Burke - dh
Streensta/Moore /Stephenson - 2b

I can see 2b being a revolving door !

Reactions: NatalieBurke
How's Charlie Taylor looking in Fall Ball?

He had a pretty good summer at the plate.

Reactions: vol66
It will be interesting next week when the guys show back up who will be missing. I'm sure there are some who have decided to move on or have been told that they will be redshirted next year. Any ideas of anyone not coming back? I have heard rumors but not going to share them until I know.

Was looking at roster for something else. It looks smaller than it did after fall but the only name I see missing is Christian Delashmit is gone. I feel like there is someone else missing but can't figure out who it might be.
Won't ask son. I knew Christian was considering and fully understand. Hope he lands somewhere he can get his innings and have much success.

Was looking at roster for something else. It looks smaller than it did after fall but the only name I see missing is Christian Delashmit is gone. I feel like there is someone else missing but can't figure out who it might be.
Won't ask son. I knew Christian was considering and fully understand. Hope he lands somewhere he can get his innings and have much success.
I was reviewing the roster just yesterday too and noticed the same thing. Noticed Brock Lucas was no longer listed on the roster as well. I believe I saw where everyone else went but was unsure of these two. Also, a name that wasn't mentioned or that I missed for transferring is Cade Elliott, saw he is at NAIA Milligan University.

I was reviewing the roster just yesterday too and noticed the same thing. Noticed Brock Lucas was no longer listed on the roster as well. I believe I saw where everyone else went but was unsure of these two. Also, a name that wasn't mentioned or that I missed for transferring is Cade Elliott, saw he is at NAIA Milligan University.

Welcome aboard.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Cade left this summer. Milligan will be good fit. He wants to be two way guy.
Brock quit halfway through fall, if I remember right. He finished semester at UT.
Don’t for sure where Brock or Christian are going. Wish both well.

Cade left this summer. Milligan will be good fit. He wants to be two way guy.
Brock quit halfway through fall, if I remember right. He finished semester at UT.
Don’t for sure where Brock or Christian are going. Wish both well.
Huge fan of Kirby btw. Played against your son Kevin in a few tournaments in Johnson City back in high school. Great ball players. Are you all left handed or was that taught?

Reactions: ArdentVol
Oldest son, Cody, Davy Crockett HC basketball is RH. Kevin and Kirby are true lefties even though Kirby batted RH most of his life. Only began switch hit in HS. My father-in-law was a true ambidextrous. Scratch golfer with both hands, Navy marksman with both hands. My grandfather was also ambidextrous.

Huge fan of Kirby btw. Played against your son Kevin in a few tournaments in Johnson City back in high school. Great ball players. Are you all left handed or was that taught?

I was playing during Kevin’s time frame as well. What school did you go to?

NE TN pumped out some talent late aughts and early 2010s.

VN Store

Back