The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

CAVPUT

Embracing the inner nega in all of us
One eye on rim. One eye on bench. Like the whole team.
I know I'm swatting a hornets nest with this, but can anyone honestly say they'd prefer to play for Barnes over Pearl? Yeah, I know BP is a scumbag, but he was and still should be our scumbag. These kids look like we used to look in HS when 2 a days in spring football practice were in full swing. Necessary but sure as hell not a lot of fun.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Hbg
I know I'm swatting a hornets nest with this, but can anyone honestly say they'd prefer to play for Barnes over Pearl? Yeah, I know BP is a scumbag, but he was and still should be our scumbag. These kids look like we used to look in HS when 2 a days in spring football practice were in full swing. Necessary but sure as hell not a lot of fun.

Stupidity has consequences.

Pearl is fake as they come.

Perhaps, but he might fake it all the way to an SEC championship and final 4 this year. And he's likely got the top pick in the draft on campus. Seems to be doin' sumthin' right.

Still an idiot and he was only sorry to the University because he got caught.

Backstabbed his own assistants and convinced recruits’s parents to lie for him.

By all means, go cheer for them if you’re unhappy with the state of this program.

Stupidity has consequences.

Pearl is fake as they come.
How ever will he sleep at night? Dude has taken frikin Auburn to new hights and has a top 10 team again. I’m Sure he’s real concerned about the neutered NCAA giving him a slap on the wrist…I guarantee he’d have this roster playing better than the bs we’re all witnessing

Reactions: 1985Vols
How ever will he sleep at night? Dude has taken frikin Auburn to new hights and has a top 10 team again. I’m Sure he’s real concerned about the neutered NCAA giving him a slap on the wrist…I guarantee he’d have this roster playing better than the bs we’re all witnessing
BS? We are 10-3 and ranked Top 20.

They can’t have it both ways.

It’s pointless to even try to debate with them.
Pointless but fun.
Barnes= the boring current girlfriend. You know she is the best option for you but lie to yourself and say you deserve better. You see all of her flaws and look past all her good qualities.
Pearl=hottest babe in town. You dated her in high school and had a major crush. So what if you caught her cheating with your best friend, among others.... They didn't really mean as much to her as you. She may not have morals...but she is hot! You see non of the flaws...but she is hot!!!

Pointless but fun.
Barnes= the boring current girlfriend. You know she is the best option for you but lie to yourself and say you deserve better. You see all of her flaws and look past all her good qualities.
Pearl=hottest babe in town. You dated her in high school and had a major crush. So what if you caught her cheating with your best friend, among others.... They didn't really mean as much to her as you. She may not have morals...but she is hot! You see non of the flaws...but she is hot!!!
If my ex girlfriend could bring me to the FF … well then bring her back! Cause old homely girl sure as hell ain’t

So you glossed over Auburn’s…6pt win against USF? 6pt loss to Connecticut? 4pt win over St. Louis? Figures.
When was Pearls last FF? What’s his record head to head back Barnes? And finally which team is playing better you tell me old wise one. Auburn is gonna crush this team…Again

Pointless but fun.

Watch out for the herpes.

VN Store

Back