The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

I am an engineer and typically don’t have feelings, but waking up today I am feeling we have a blowout game today for a quality W.
Hahaha, I love this.

I kinda think we’re due a random “throw up junk 3s and get hot” game where no one believes it will happen again so no one is really happy about the offense.

I definitely agree with all the previous posters: Tennessee is due to have one kind of game or another.

Having consulted the chakras of engineers, and examined statistical calculations made by teenage girls on instagram, the trend lines are definitely pointing .

Ahhh... the life of a sports fan! Anticipation is such sweet blarney.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I love this.

I kinda think we’re due a random “throw up junk 3s and get hot” game where no one believes it will happen again so no one is really happy about the offense.
Same here. Either way, I’m not having any expectations. We are due that type of game, though.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Would love to have Slay filling in for Kesling and having Ron and Bert working together. Could be a fun broadcast. Who needs a play-by-play guy?
Uh, me.
And anyone else without TV.
And anyone listening while driving.
And Seventh Day Adventists wearing a "hearing aid" during the evening service tonight.

Reactions: hep and chuckiepoo
UT learned about being less physical against TTU a few weeks back. That aint happ'n again! Time to play big boy bball, or as I call it, 'prison ball'

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If Pearl gets his second Final 4 at Auburn, will the Barnes worshippers finally admit Pearl> Barnes?

Projection 101...lol.

Reasonable posters look at our program's success under CRB and the program's trajectory and decide it is best to let it continue so those posters decide to support CRB while recognizing, like the vast majority of coaches, there are shortcomings. Unreasonable posters equate this to "worship" while being worshippers themselves of other coaches (hint: we all know the real reason you don't like CRB and it has nothing to do with the asinine things you post.)

Just win! Play smart. Take good shots. Make free throws. Don’t turn the ball over. Get blocks. Control the tempo and the ball. This is a winnable game! Go Vols!

So basically just play the perfect game. It may take that to get a win down there but expectations are not high.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Projection 101...lol.

Reasonable posters look at our program's success under CRB and the program's trajectory and decide it is best to let it continue so those posters decide to support CRB while recognizing, like the vast majority of coaches, there are shortcomings. Unreasonable posters equate this to "worship" while being worshippers themselves of other coaches (hint: we all know the real reason you don't like CRB and it has nothing to do with the asinine things you post.)
Am I part of “we all” as I can’t understand their hatred myself.

VN Store

Back