Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
06-GIFs-Adorable-Fainting-Goats.gif

I want to ask for prayer for myself, I’ve got a decision to make. I had a ruptured disc repaired in my lower back about 5 years ago. My back is killing me 24/7 now, I cannot get any relief from the pain. I went to the Dr last Thursday and he’s got me on steroids and muscle relaxers for muscle spasms. He’s scheduling a MRI but the x-Ray showed me all I needed to know. My vertebrae are just about bone to bone. He told me that fusion surgery is just about a thing of the past and now the disc replacement is the thing. Has anyone had this procedure done?
Good luck on this. I do suggest looking into yoga. 15-20 minutes a day repaired my back and I am literally pain free and sleep like a baby. It can take a while but I did get some relief right away.

I want to ask for prayer for myself, I’ve got a decision to make. I had a ruptured disc repaired in my lower back about 5 years ago. My back is killing me 24/7 now, I cannot get any relief from the pain. I went to the Dr last Thursday and he’s got me on steroids and muscle relaxers for muscle spasms. He’s scheduling a MRI but the x-Ray showed me all I needed to know. My vertebrae are just about bone to bone. He told me that fusion surgery is just about a thing of the past and now the disc replacement is the thing. Has anyone had this procedure done?
Lived with disc issues since my 20's.

Pilates and or Yoga. Immediate relief.

Jackson State @ 25 completey unligitimagates the whole article.
Looks like he's just going off attendance figures for the year and especially increased attendance. 50-60k for an FCS game is actually really impressive imo. Wouldn't have expected that many. That's like most nfl stadiums

Reactions: peaygolf
@VOLSONLY would dissuade anyone from going under the knife and or using a Chiropractor. Chiro can really damage back. Also, read of instances, rare as I'm sure they are where splintered bone from manipulations can shear connective tissue and damage spine.

No matter, walking has always been the best thing for my lower back. In conjunction with that yoga/pilates stuff. Good luck man.

Alright all you gun enthusiasts, hunters and knowledgable peeps. My wife's brother was in a fatal car accident a few years ago and this gun was in his backseat in his demolished car. I had no idea my mil still had it but she gave it to my wife recently because she had no reason nor desire to hold onto it. It's a Remington 270 and wanted to check into getting it rebuilt. Would it be worth it and where would be a couple of good places to check for parts etc? TIA

Attachments

• gun1.jpg
    gun1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 38
  • gun2.jpg
    gun2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 39
I cannot offer advice, but I can offer prayers. My wife is dealing with a bulging disc and it has been extremely painful for her, so I cannot even imagine a ruptured disc. I do believe God will guide you to the right decision and I pray you get some relief soon.

I cannot offer advice, but I can offer prayers. My wife is dealing with a bulging disc and it has been extremely painful for her, so I cannot even imagine a ruptured disc. I do believe God will guide you to the right decision and I pray you get some relief soon.
Good point. I'm not a Doc, clearly. But ive had a ruptured disc and 2nd bulging disc. Nerve pain is legit.

Had a good Ortho. They prescribed PT, MT, and Pilates.

Alright all you gun enthusiasts, hunters and knowledgable peeps. My wife's brother was in a fatal car accident a few years ago and this gun was in his backseat in his demolished car. I had no idea my mil still had it but she gave it to my wife recently because she had no reason nor desire to hold onto it. It's a Remington 270 and wanted to check into getting it rebuilt. Would it be worth it and where would be a couple of good places to check for parts etc? TIA
It will never be the same if you try to rebuild that stock. I would suggest to "gut" it and then buy a replacement stock. I'm also not a fan of 270

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back