Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so my opinion on giving away medals based on snap count is only valid if I played D 1 football at a position you approve of?

Or can we both agree that’s dumb and not relevant to the topic?
It is relevant, though. I played through HS, both lines. It was a different time, the pace was slower, but when you're out there giving your all on every snap, game after game, for a whole season, wears you out mentally and physically... I have a lot of respect for Banks and Beasley answering the bell every week. It wasn't always stellar, and I agree with your general sentiment, for us to progress as a defense we need better LB/middle of field play... but to stand up and fight has my respect.

Your not playing (if you didn't) does not invalidate your opinion, but having played might change your point of view.

Got a rib roast for Christmas. How do I make this thing? Just cut it into ribeyes?
Bring to room temperature.
Salt and pepper or whatever else you like.
preheat oven to 375
bake for one hour
turn off oven - do not open door! tradition I put a sign on oven .
wait 5-6 hours . I have done 8 -10.
oven back on to 375
then set timer for doneness
30 minutes rare
40 minutes medium rare
anything past that give them a hamburger and a bottle of A-1 .They won't know the difference anyway.

I've been to many of the landmarks when I was younger but weather was always bad. My wife and I went 4 or 5 years ago and got to stop at a lot of the better accessible sites. Something about those ancient mountains that make you feel so small yet powerful. And to be able to connect for a moment with your ancestors in a land less altered.

I really want to take my teenage daughter in the next year or so, before she's too old to want to go anywhere with us.

Do it. Make memories. As I enter into old codgerville now, I realize just how valuable they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back