‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

No ... nothing like Jennings as far as on field . Needs to grow up like Jennings .. took a lot of plays off and pouted alot .. also he and another prominent receiver on that team have been in trouble that was over looked before season .. should have been expelled but was looked over by Lowe and admin .. be very careful this kid . Could be trouble.
Without saying who and what trouble was looked over.

Him and another high profile tall WR on team caught with MaryJo on campus ...
I doubt that very seriously. To find it, at least one administrator and almost alway security (school security or resource officer) is involved in the search. I don't know a single administrator in Knox County that would risk his/her career by covering that up.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
The thing is here we are in the mix for better WRs and more high-character ones. No point in passing on a better player for one that isn't AS good and has major off the field and motor issues

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
More and more schools are looking at him as a DB and not a WR. Like anything else in life, you are the company you keep. I don't want to bash the kid or judge the kid and hopefully issues both on and off the field can be addressed.

Ho
No ... nothing like Jennings as far as on field . Needs to grow up like Jennings .. took a lot of plays off and pouted alot .. also he and another prominent receiver on that team have been in trouble that was over looked before season .. should have been expelled but was looked over by Lowe and admin .. be very careful this kid . Could be trouble.
How many times are you going to trash this kid in this thread. Are you a spurned lover or what? Give it a rest!

AND if the evidence is shown?
How does that benefit him in potentially becoming a WR at UT??🙄
Just how the he-- does unfounded rumors help anyone? If there is character flaws, tell them. Don't run around I heard she said . I truly understand top recruits avoiding Tennessee . Have to listen to a bunch of gossipy old hens.

Just how the he-- does unfounded rumors help anyone? If there is character flaws, tell them. Don't run around I heard she said . I truly understand top recruits avoiding Tennessee . Have to listen to a bunch of gossipy old hens.
I'm not saying that talking about it helps anyone involved, but just because you don't like the information doesn't make it "unfounded rumors". People have mentioned multiple times what his issues are. It just seems that you want to be presented with confirmed video evidence as proof.

There is a poster in this thread that knows the kid because his brother is friends with him, and has given first hand account of the kid's behavior and activities off the field. If you can't accept that as at least a significant smoke from the fire, then that's on you. Could that poster be lying? Sure he could. But that's the internet for ya.

Reactions: KptVFL and SugarCC
I'm not saying that talking about it helps anyone involved, but just because you don't like the information doesn't make it "unfounded rumors". People have mentioned multiple times what his issues are. It just seems that you want to be presented with confirmed video evidence as proof.

There is a poster in this thread that knows the kid because his brother is friends with him, and has given first hand account of the kid's behavior and activities off the field. If you can't accept that as at least a significant smoke from the fire, then that's on you. Could that poster be lying? Sure he could. But that's the internet for ya.

Next time he is at my brothers I’ll take a picture to prove I know the kid. I don’t need people calling me out again lmao

Next time he is at my brothers I’ll take a picture to prove I know the kid. I don’t need people calling me out again lmao
Yeah, I tend to believe you. No proof necessary on my end. I can understand the skepticism, but it's not like it's coming solely from just one source. I've heard these things about this kid from several people in and around Powell. I don't think it's really a secret.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

That's just it! Everybody says issues, what issues? As far as baby brother is concerned, does baby brother run a drug/Crack house? Seems baby brother has his own issues.
So tell me what do you personally know that is not repeated rumor?

Yeah, I tend to believe you. No proof necessary on my end. I can understand the skepticism, but it's not like it's coming solely from just one source. I've heard these things about this kid from several people in and around Powell. I don't think it's really a secret.
No proof necessary says it all.

That's just it! Everybody says issues, what issues? As far as baby brother is concerned, does baby brother run a drug/Crack house? Seems baby brother has his own issues.
Most of us knew the one kid where the biggest potheads hung out at his house when we were in high school. That's if you grew up in the 70's, 80's, 90's, etc. That's what this sounds like to me. It doesn't = crack house. More like "slack" house.

Reactions: KptVFL and m1al
The issue is that he allegedly has a problem with marijuana. That he smokes it regularly has been corroborated by a poster here whose brother is good friends with the kid. Do I have video of it taking place for you to comb over like the Zapruder film as ironclad proof? No. Do I care if you believe it? No. You're the one that seems to be hung up on needing a smoking gun. If you choose to continue with your overriding cynicism regarding the matter, that's your issue. There is too much smoke (no pun intended) around the issue coming from other sources than @TrippieRedd for me to believe it is all hearsay. The fact that Trip has a pretty well-connected account of the kid's affinity for weed only corroborates what I've heard elsewhere.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back