‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

NPA? Forget him. Ky it is[/QUOTE

Imo you will start seeing us have more progress with them starting with this class if there are kids we want. I haven’t looked at 23 class just think based on Heupel comments of increasing relationships instate and seemingly that there is some realization from some that this TN staff is legit and done with the bad feelings of the 2022 class that things get better as time passes

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I would think that they will be very picky when it comes to character and work ethic...I'm just saying that if there are actual concerns, then he probably isn't a take.
Personally feel they are evaluating off field concerns more than on field !
They are still evaluating him.
-AP

This kid has immense natural talent, but we should be in on a number of highly regarded 4 stars nationally and at least a couple of 5 stars this year. I can't see the staff taking 4WR's again next year unless we have multiple transfers or some guys just don't develop. Unless, you have 4 that are more talented than nearly everyone on your roster. I would think that they will be very picky when it comes to character and work ethic. I don't know this kid or anything about him. I'm just saying that if there are actual concerns, then he probably isn't a take.

Yep. After another season of showing off this offense, there will be elite WRs all over America wanting to play at UT. Given Heupel’s prioritization of culture, there’s no need to take a kid with attitude issues who is decently talented, when there are so many other options for what will be a limited number of WR slots in 2023.

Perhaps I worded wrong as I was agreeing with you not questioning !
This may be an unpopular opinion on here because there are some that appear to be in the "by any means necessary crowd", but it's refreshing to see a staff that places a premium on character. Some kids just need guidance and a positive influence, but some are purely thugs and beyond reach. I'd rather stay away from those players regardless of talent.

This may be an unpopular opinion on here because there are some that appear to be in the "by any means necessary crowd", but it's refreshing to see a staff that places a premium on character. Some kids just need guidance and a positive influence, but some are purely thugs and beyond reach. I'd rather stay away from those players regardless of talent.
Locker room issues are realz

I've heard a.lot of noise about character and discipline issues, anybody want to chip in with some examples? Or just keep roasting a kid based on rumor. I watched the last playoff game where he was flagged for unsportsmanlike. It was when a defensive back rode him thru the end zone and out the back. Redmonds's response was no where closer as violent as mine would have been.

He’s said to be a lot like Jennings and plays with a very high competitive edge. That’s why I take him, give him a shot at WR where he’s very physical, and if it doesn’t work out him at a nickel and let him blast people

Nothing wrong with that!

Reactions: bigl3327
He’s said to be a lot like Jennings and plays with a very high competitive edge. That’s why I take him, give him a shot at WR where he’s very physical, and if it doesn’t work out him at a nickel and let him blast people
eh he wasn't that physical when I watched him. A smaller receiver who got catches when he was able to run by someone

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer
No ... nothing like Jennings as far as on field . Needs to grow up like Jennings .. took a lot of plays off and pouted alot .. also he and another prominent receiver on that team have been in trouble that was over looked before season .. should have been expelled but was looked over by Lowe and admin .. be very careful this kid . Could be trouble.

VN Store

Back