Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best place to be time zone wise is about as west as you can go in the Central Time Zone. Central time is best for sports, TV, etc. and you still get the longest possible day.

Things is, there are basically no populated areas in that part of the time zone.
We used to live in the NW Texas Panhandle close to the MTZ. Loved those long days in the Summer.

If you like that comic, there’s something wrong with you. Top ten most annoying people in the world with his stupid voices
my wife and i had tickets to see him in asheville pre pandemic.

dude writes his own comic strip, multiple shows, podcast, parents 5 kids, and is stand up genius. buddy is a comic in Vegas, says all these guys are super high IQ. Specifically Gaffigan, to be able to write, memorize lines for both he and the audience, sorta mind boggling. And he's funny as crap.

A842FFDB-1305-4611-A825-EC73E55E0F17.gif

my wife and i had tickets to see him in asheville pre pandemic.

dude writes his own comic strip, multiple shows, podcast, 5 kids, and is stand up genius. buddy is a comic in Vegas, says all these guys are super high IQ. Specifically Gaffigan, to be able to write, memorize lines for both he and the audience, sorta mind boggling.

View attachment 418302
Comedians, especially those that ad Lib, are definitely genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back