College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Colorado was down 17 to UCLA in the 1st half but cut it to 4 with 9 min. to go. Bruins eventually won by a dozen but were in a fight.

It appears our quick guards can get to the rim vs the Buff's pressure man to man..

I know they're 6-2, but they had to go to OT to beat Montana St and Duquesne, and beat Brown by 2. They lost to Southern Illinois

They’re ranked 57th in Kenpom. Slightly ahead of Vanderbilt. But Boulder is a tough place to play for an East Coast team. Travel/elevation. He gives us a 62% chance of winning, which for context is the same odds we have at home vs Kentucky.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Missouri down 21 at the half to Liberty. 14 points scored with 8 of those coming from the FT line.
Is CCM gone after this year?

What he did with all that talent at Cal should be against the law...he had at one time like 3 lottery picks I think

Can someone remind me of who the candidates were when we hired Cuonzo? I remember Hatvol was a huge proponent of Lon Kruger but I don’t recall if he was an actual candidate. I remember Tony Bennett being mentioned but I don’t recall that this was a place he was looking to land at.

Reactions: Volfan1000
About time for Cuonzo to take another job and get out of racist Missouri...he always seems to one step ahead of the firing

Almost hard to believe that score. Some long time posters will still tell you Cuonzo is a good coach

Reactions: VolnJC
He needs to go back to like a Missouri Valley State or wherever it was when we hired him. He can have success at a place like that. But high major hoops isn't for him.

We lost at Georgetown 42-40 when Martin was here.

He and O'Neill were two defensive minded coaches and their offenses smelled like ripe onions.
I looked it up in the history section on UTsports site and it said the score of the Georgetown game was 37-36. My memory isn't that good but your's sounds better.

VN Store

Back