Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been torched??
AnimatedGrandioseHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif

So it is all transfer portal guys? Nothing high school related? @butchna That model worked great for Michigan State this year. Glad we're going that route especially given the amount of scholarships we're down overall. Quickest way to close the talent gap IMO.
I mean we should be able to get 7 transfer portal spots with the new rule. Plus I know it was said we were taking a scholarship reduction but I bet we end up signing a full class. I bet we sign a full 32.

25 - High School and 7 - Transfer Portal

It’s the only way we can get back to 85 on the Roster.

I think he and his family are happy here. I think he's very comfortable with the administration here as well. I think he believes he can win big here.

Admittedly I have still have scars from being so dismissive about Kiffin and USC, but at this point I don't see Heupel leaving and I don't believe he's had anyone from OU reach out to his people.
-Hubbs

Sure, any decision made here should be his. But if an opportunity to hire an analyst like Cut arises, any coach would be smart to consider it.
I like all of your points. One thing to consider--Cut turned us down when we needed him. All Head coaches have egos to a certain extent, if I am CJH, I don't want former Has lurking around the program. I appreciate your comments. Let's hope OU hires "sooner" than later.

I mean we should be able to get 7 transfer portal spots with the new rule. Plus I know it was said we were taking a scholarship reduction but I bet we end up signing a full class. I bet we sign a full 32.

25 - High School and 7 - Transfer Portal

It’s the only way we can get back to 85 on the Roster.

I still think with seniors leaving and a few inevitable transfers, even taking 32 we won't be back to 85 with how gutted this roster was of scholarship guys.

In some ways, I want to hear OU offered Heupel and he turned them down. You'd think we'd have at least homer in sports media that could start that rumor for us. Make OU look bad and us look good.

If Cut has a deal with Arch, they could go anywhere in the country. Cut doesn’t need to work and probably wouldn’t without Arch. The reasons he might end up in Knoxville are that he has a son there, I think he is still buds with Fulmer and he would love working in Heupel’s offense. JMO

Nah man! We've used Target bran for both our kids and have only had about 3 blowouts that I vividly remember. Now Huggies? That's blowout city!

I'm a man with a BUNCH of kids. I am speaking from decades of experience.
Generally, Target diapers are great.
Name brands can be hit or miss depending on whether it's a boy or a girl [they exist and are actually different].

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back