Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what you meant to say is "Pruitt landed the job because Fulmer wanted someone to control...".
That would have been any of the candidates. I was remarking on what separated Pruitt. Would bet that Tucker brought a better plan when he interviewed for Colorado.

Get your pitchforks ready boys!
Mike Ferrell just said Josh Heupel would best choice for an offensive minded coach at OU on Full Ride!!!
And followed with Tennessee would crumble into orange dust if that happened again…lol
Mike Ferrell needs to go worry about someones feet and get the cluck out of here. I have never seen so many ppl in the media hate 1 school/fan base so much.

Last edited:
Helton’s doing a decent job but Weinke has no track record of coaching success. Friend has proven to be utterly bad…in and out of Pruitt’s orbit. The micromanaging and overall bungling is a good bullet point.
I do think that Weinke could be a good QB coach in the right situation..............and Pruitt wasn't that.
My point with him was really based on his Passing academy and individual work with qb's. I wasn't specific on that.:)

Mike Farrell needs to go worry about someones feet and get the cluck out of here. I have never seen so many ppl in the media hate 1 school/fan base so much.
Not gonna lie, I just did a simple Google search on Mike Farrell and it came up as the guy who played BJ Hunnicutt on MASH. So you're gonna have to eat those words, because Hunnicutt is a national treasure!

Be honest. You only felt bad for a split second then you felt great. I’m responsible for you feeling great today!
20c837a1768a2e51ae1a7ed13cb02554319e7836.gif

Seriously if I were the Okies, I’d go hire Matt Rhule from the Panthers. What he did with Baylor was impressive. And like Uncle Nicky, he ain’t cutting it in the NFL.

I think Rhule sticks it out. He hasn’t had fair shake so far. He has completely rebuilt a horrible defense when got there and made it a top unit in year 2. Now he needs to get the right QB. He has missed on Teddy B and Darnold trades. That and CMAC constantly injured both year is killing his offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back