Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this is a month and half old article, it dearly helps with my BVS jitters....

Tennessee Vols: Josh Heupel discusses how long he plans to stay in Knoxville (atozsports.com)

“I came here because this is a destination job,” said Heupel. “Came here because of the power of the T, the power of the fan base. I’ve been here previously as a competitor and just felt like this was a special place.
“You drive up, you’re driving along the river, you see the Vol Navy. There’s not a better atmosphere, better place in college football to play or to coach. I’ve got two young kids, and my wife and kids absolutely have fallen in love with the place. The community’s been awesome. This is where we plan on calling home for a long time.

Believe.jpg

Hey sucka I can send you po azz a cash app for some poor ass Red Lobster without any kid going anywhere 🤡 go to the Zach thread AP said he was told he's not going to no damn Kentucky. But any source is a good source except the horses mouth to your sissy azz
Double negatives. Does that mean he is going to KY?

At some point, Vandy just needs to realize they suck at football and give up the sport. It would allow the SEC to add another team.

Maybe not quit football, but it would be best if they'd move to an FCS or G5 conference. It's not fair to sacrifice those players against SEC football opponents eight times a year. Barring a sizeable investment of their league football revenue into upgrading the program, they need to move down, IMO.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Maybe not quit football, but it would be best if they'd move to an FCS or G5 conference. It's not fair to sacrifice those players against SEC football opponents eight times a year. Barring a sizeable investment of their league football revenue into upgrading the program, they need to move down, IMO.
They really need to go AAC or CUSA for sure

Reactions: DawgInterloper
Pardon my ignorance, can someone fill me in on what NPA is???
It's a training ground in TN for high school athletes who want to get to the next level. They also act as handlers for these high school athletes and steer them in the direction they want kids to go so they can get kickbacks. Poster de1conley has talked about what coaches offer many times on here and claims to be a vol fan but has been basically steering TN kids to UK

i agree

love having them around though lol i think in league play they were outscored 317-109 this year. Something like that.

Reactions: DawgInterloper
I was always defending NPA but it’s clear now that they have an agenda. There is no reason to send kids to Kentucky. Stoops is barely .500 as an HC and has put no one of note in the league on offense. We have been at the lowest point in our history and he’s beat us 2 times out of like 10. It’s a disservice to these kids who have major offers to push them to Kentucky. No other way to spin it than NPA is getting a kickback. $$$
I tried to tell y'all...I hate those SoBs...Buck is a f'n moneygrubbin traitor...VFL my fat old ass..🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back