Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The human mind is a weird thing. 😵‍💫
Stare at it long enough and your mind should correct itself for the most part. Pretty wild some of the things your mind does most people aren't aware of.

There is a spot in your peripheral that you are pretty much blind. Your mind processes the image around the spot and creates an image that most likely should be there. It is right almost every single time and it does this countless times throughout the day. You can trick it though, once you realize where the spot is.
Reminds me of those octopi that change color to match their surroundings.

Haha, good start to the rest of the day, got to use octopi in a sentence!

Last edited:
Ya know...I might get raked over the coals here but I ain't too mad if it ends up being Dayne. Gotta remember he was a walk-on and this will be a full off-season in the system with good tape to teach from. His 3rd year with the team, but first seeing action and his stats were better than expected. I think he's got a shot to be pretty solid, may even be able to earn a starting role.
If it’s Dayne he has to improve his awareness and foot work.

Best thing they can do is disregard the Titanic that is their recruiting classes…and get the hire right. Panic trying to make a hire that saves it and you have us the last 15.
Yeah the timing is unfortunate for their big arrival to the SEC. Lose or dud a class or two, harder landing in a new conference than was expected. Won't be a joyride anymore. They just have to suck it up and make some decisions that are longterm focused

Stare at it long enough and your mind should correct itself for the most part. Pretty wild some of the things your mind does most people aren't aware of.

There is a spot in your peripheral that you are pretty much blind. Your mind processes the image around the spot and creates an image that most likely should be there. It is right almost every single time and it does this countless times throught the day. You can trick it though, once you realize where the spot is.
Reminds me of those octopi that change color to match their surroundings.

Haha, good start to the rest of the day, got to use octopi in a sentence!
nerd-smiling.gif

I actually think our OL depth is about to be pretty impressive.

74 K'Rojhn Calbert R-Sr.
75 Jerome Carvin Sr.
68 Cade Mays Sr.

54 Kingston Harris R-Jr.
78 Ollie Lane R-Jr.
58 Darnell Wright Jr.

53 Jeremiah Crawford Jr.

50 Jackson Lampley R-So.
65 Parker Ball R-So.
66 Dayne Davis R-So.
77 Chris Akporoghene R-So.
63 Cooper Mays So.
76 Javontez Spraggins So.

70 RJ Perry R-Fr.
71 James Robinson R-Fr.
55 Braeden Krivosh R-Fr.
64 William Parker Fr.
72 Nick Edwards Fr.

All the Seniors I think can technically return and be "super seniors" not sure if they will though. Bold = guys that started at some point.

There is no way this is accurate. They have to be missing some stats. He has definitely allowed a lot of pressures by not picking up blitzes because he didn’t see them.

Those blitzes might have been the RB responsibility, I'm just saying Dayne was the guy they went to and he's young enough to continue to develop. I actually thought he looked better the more he played, Vandy game was weird cause he didn't have Spraggins beside him.

I felt like we looked our worst (on OL) when Carvin was having to play center and Lane or Lampley had to be relied on at RG.

Those blitzes might have been the RB responsibility, I'm just saying Dayne was the guy they went to and he's young enough to continue to develop. I actually thought he looked better the more he played, Vandy game was weird cause he didn't have Spraggins beside him.

I felt like we looked our worst (on OL) when Carvin was having to play center and Lane or Lampley had to be relied on at RG.
I definitely agree with this. Lost all of our running ability when that happened.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
But A&M counts? Lol. Florida State isn’t a blue blood either.
Yeah, not really sure what else you'd call a team that is currently or was recently in the top 10 in literally every relevant category including:

Total Wins
National Titles
Bowl Games
Bowl Wins
All Americans
Draft Picks
Etc.

I actually think our OL depth is about to be pretty impressive.

74 K'Rojhn Calbert R-Sr.
75 Jerome Carvin Sr.
68 Cade Mays Sr.

54 Kingston Harris R-Jr.
78 Ollie Lane R-Jr.
58 Darnell Wright Jr.

53 Jeremiah Crawford Jr.

50 Jackson Lampley R-So.
65 Parker Ball R-So.
66 Dayne Davis R-So.
77 Chris Akporoghene R-So.
63 Cooper Mays So.
76 Javontez Spraggins So.

70 RJ Perry R-Fr.
71 James Robinson R-Fr.
55 Braeden Krivosh R-Fr.
64 William Parker Fr.
72 Nick Edwards Fr.

All the Seniors I think can technically return and be "super seniors" not sure if they will though. Bold = guys that started at some point.
VQ doesn’t think Calbert returns…and he participated in Senior Day activities.

VQ doesn’t think Calbert returns…and he participated in Senior Day activities.

Yeah that was a suprise when he was in video and then participating in the day. He was so emotional which is crazy that he won’t try to come back. I wonder if he is giving up the game due to all the injuries and the mental toll that takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back