Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or if your mind these are valid points you’re making.

What exactly was childish?
Merely stating my opinion. I don’t need your judgement.
He was 17 and brought an AR for everyone to see to a rally to play hero.

And what about a different jurisdiction? You said a better attorney and in a different jurisdiction, could have made an argument that he murdered Hubert…then I ask you about that and you claim “I’m not making a legal argument”. We call that moving the goal post.

But you’ve made 0 valid points. Your actual suggestions are that he should have given them his weapon or just laid there and taken it.
See literally every other post, I’ve been more than clear. I also don’t care what your scoreboard looks like.

Reactions: lawgator1
Your stance on beat downs due to bumper stickers and t-shirts indicates to me that you or your friends may be pretty busy in your feelz, as well.
I’ve been playing nice with you but I guess you think the old chit is more entertaining. I’ve repeatedly said that I’m judging by the temperature of the right and if you look around and grew a set, you might actually allow yourself to see the point in making. It’s at the point that the right would see it as “an eye for an eye”. The left has had their way for way to long and that includes everything from traffic tickets to murder. Riots are ongoing around the nation in blue cities and a lefty just drove through a crowd of innocent kids. We don’t have details on motive but I don’t find it coincidental that it was an hour from the site of Rittenhouses unfortunate night and less than 48 hours after the verdict. The left is on this high that they can do anything they want and for the most part they’d be right. But the right is beginning to get more and more pissed with every incident.

Btw. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving

Last edited:
Isn’t one option enough? He could have attempted to stand up and fight with the gun on his back. He could have surrendered the gun, given what had just occurred. Maybe the two individuals who reacted would have acted differently. He could have just allowed himself to get hit. I believe someone would have ultimately come to his rescue.

I can already see the hate responses upcoming but the point is there were other options that could have resulted in no one dying (and imo no serious bodily harm). The one with the gun should bear the most responsibility in a chaotic situation such as this one.
Totally. Everyone in any situation should hand over any weapon they have to their attacker and hope that will, at all costs, avoid any harm coming to the person attacking you because their life matters way more than yours. It is the duty of anyone being attacked to lay down their life to ensure the safety of the person attacking them.

Totally. Everyone in any situation should hand over any weapon they have to their attacker and hope that will, at all costs, avoid any harm coming to the person attacking you because their life matters way more than yours. It is the duty of anyone being attacked to lay down their life to ensure the safety of the person attacking them.

On one hand I want to believe people like bay and Luther are simply trolls but on the other hand I'm leaning to them being the complete and utter morons they portray themselves as on here. I mean if somebody rapes their kids and gets finished before they can kill them then they're good to go.

I’ve been playing nice with you but I guess you think the old chit is more entertaining. I’ve repeatedly said that I’m judging by the temperature of the right and if you look around and grew a set, you might actually allow yourself to see the point in making. It’s at the point that the right would see it as “an eye for an eye”. The left has had their way for way to long and that includes everything from traffic tickets to murder. Riots are ongoing around the nation in blue cities and a lefty just drove through a crowd of innocent kids. We don’t have details on motive but I don’t find it coincidental that it was an hour from the site of Rittenhouses unfortunate night and less than 48 hours after the verdict. The left is on this high that they can do anything they want and for the most part they’d be right. But the right is beginning to get more and more pissed with every incident.

Btw. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving
And you as well. Hopefully at some point we'll all realize an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind.

On one hand I want to believe people like bay and Luther are simply trolls but on the other hand I'm leaning to them being the complete and utter morons they portray themselves as on here. I mean if somebody rapes their kids and gets finished before they can kill them then they're good to go.
They can be both

And you as well. Hopefully at some point we'll all realize an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind.
I agree but unfortunately it may come to that. It’s really this simple and I can only speak for myself but I’m willing to die for my rights and freedom. Are you (the left) willing to die trying to take them away from me?

I can see the left (not all) are willing to kill to get a point across but they’re not willing to die for it. Otherwise they would do exactly as I suggested and stop attacking innocent people and target areas where the “problems” more likely live.

I agree but unfortunately it may come to that. It’s really this simple and I can only speak for myself but I’m willing to die for my rights and freedom. Are you (the left) willing to die trying to take them away from me?

I can see the left (not all) are willing to kill to get a point across but they’re not willing to die for it. Otherwise they would do exactly as I suggested and stop attacking innocent people and target areas where the “problems” more likely live.
I'm not trying to take anybody's rights away.

Reactions: 1vol8
I'm not trying to take anybody's rights away.
I know you’re not. But that doesn’t mean the left isn’t. This is bigger than just BLM and riots. We have a tyrannical, radical left government in place at the White House. Democrats have the house and the senate right now and they are trying with everything they have to strike while the iron is hot and take rights and freedoms away. Meanwhile, there’s BLM rioting with no consequences. Innocent people are being killed and put out of business as a result. But let one kid (Rittenhouse) be the first to physically stand up and he was nearly buried for the rest of his life. The ONLY thing that saved him is the 2A and that’s the freedom they want to take away the most.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
He barely swung the skateboard and it looks and it looks like his intent was to disarm as he tried to grab the gun while he ran past the kid on the ground.

This is all my opinion obviously but just because you have a gun doesn’t mean you have to use it.

How was KR supposed to know the intent of any of his attackers? First guy comes at him, KR tries to flee, but is pursued until he felt cornered. So he defends himself. Second guy comes at KR with a skateboard and trying to grab his gun away. How would he know what the intent of this man was? For all he knew, the man could have wanted to turn his own gun on him. After all, he attacked KR with his skateboard before KR engaged him. Third guy has a gun drawn and pointed at KR, so KR fires first.

It's all a domino effect where no one knew anyone else's intent. The first man to attack KR set it all off. What was his intent? Was it to do bodily harm to KR? Or was he a suicidal guy who had recently been released from a psych hold that saw KR as a means to achieving his goal? We don't know, but what we do know is he initiated the pursuit and didn't stop until he was shot. Guy #2, what was he intending? Did he see KR and think mass shooter? It's possible. But KR wasn't there to be a mass shooter. He didn't start the conflict. Guy #1 did. All KR knew was Guy#2 attacked him with a skateboard and grabbed for his gun. Guy #3's intent, it could have also been he thought he was responding to a mass shooter, but he wasn't. He pulled his gun and pointed it at KR. Should KR have allowed himself to be shot?

Once the dominoes started to fall, no one on either side knew who was intending what.

Isn’t one option enough? He could have attempted to stand up and fight with the gun on his back. He could have surrendered the gun, given what had just occurred. Maybe the two individuals who reacted would have acted differently. He could have just allowed himself to get hit. I believe someone would have ultimately come to his rescue.

I can already see the hate responses upcoming but the point is there were other options that could have resulted in no one dying (and imo no serious bodily harm). The one with the gun should bear the most responsibility in a chaotic situation such as this one.
Lmfao this is the dumbest take.

SuRrEnDeR yEr GuN oR tAeK dA bEaTiNg

I keep going back to the first guy to attack KR. It boggles my mind that some cannot see, he's the one that initiated the situation. Had he not chased KR, KR would not have shot him. Even if you believe KR was there to play Billy Badass, he clearly tried to flee and was pursued. He didn't just start shooting willy-nilly. And if your argument is "he shouldn't have been there", then you're ignoring he had the same right to be there as those who attacked him. Finally, if your argument is "he had a gun", he didn't use it until he was literally chased after by Guy #1. His first choice was to try and flee. When that didn't work, he protected himself.

Just seems to me that everyone pointing fingers at KR really needs to be pointing them at Guy#1. He may be dead, but he's the one that initiated the whole damn mess.

VN Store

Back