Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I live in a pretty red area. Most of my friends vote conservative. I hear it all the time and I'm probably not as left as you might think. That being said, listening to the right doesn't mean that their accurate in all their takes. They may very well believe some of these scenarios, but it doesn't mean they're actually going to happen.
I’m picking up on the fact that you’re not as bad as some, such as Luther or Bayvol. I’m man enough to admit I was wrong in putting you in that category but we didn’t exactly get off on the right subject right away either. Truth is I really don’t mind a left point of view. What I dislike is a left action, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: clarksvol00
If you believe someone is trying to rape you then it’s indisputable that they are trying to rape you and you have the G-d given right to defend yourself
I'm talking about saying someone was trying to rape you when they really weren't as a free pass cover for murder.
There has to be some freakin' proof.
But of course I agree. If someone is actually attempting to rape you, then by all means please kill them and rid society of that scum.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I live in a pretty red area. Most of my friends vote conservative. I hear it all the time and I'm probably not as left as you might think. That being said, listening to the right doesn't mean that their accurate in all their takes. They may very well believe some of these scenarios, but it doesn't mean they're actually going to happen.
I do however think one of us may be surprised if someone ever tried the social experiment of public support of Biden. I don’t think it would go well and you seem to think it would be ok. At some point someone on YouTube will give it a shot

I'm talking about saying someone was trying to rape you when they really weren't as a free pass cover for murder.
There has to be some freakin' proof.
But of course I agree. If someone is actually attempting to rape you, then by all means please kill them and rid society of that scum.
@BayVol7 disagrees. Rapists have life value according to a previous post of his/hers.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I do however think one of us may be surprised if someone ever tried the social experiment of public support of Biden. I don’t think it would go well and you seem to think it would be ok. At some point someone on YouTube will give it a shot
I don't think Biden has much support at all and he's not doing anything to change that.

@BayVol7 disagrees. Rapists have life value according to a previous post of his/hers.
I'm glad bayvol forms his own opinions.
We all have our own line on our own continuum as to when it becomes justifiable to take another's life.
That's why society, through laws and courts, must decide where the line will be drawn.

We all have our own line on our own continuum as to when it becomes justifiable to take another's life.
That's why society, through laws and courts, must decide where the line will be drawn.
It’s been drawn. Has been for a minute.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I am sad he thinks firing a gun in the air, as a warning shot, is an appropriate decision. Makes me understand he has terrible judgement.

Isn’t one option enough? He could have attempted to stand up and fight with the gun on his back. He could have surrendered the gun, given what had just occurred. Maybe the two individuals who reacted would have acted differently. He could have just allowed himself to get hit. I believe someone would have ultimately come to his rescue.

I can already see the hate responses upcoming but the point is there were other options that could have resulted in no one dying (and imo no serious bodily harm). The one with the gun should bear the most responsibility in a chaotic situation such as this one.
You can't be serious.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman and NEO
Sadly he is.

Scary as hell huh.

Not really. Consider this:

Darwin Award winners: Huber & Rosenbaum (brought a skateboard and bare hands to a gunfight respectively)

Darwin Award runner-up: Grosskreutz (brought an illegal gun to a gunfight. Smart. Natural selection factor: thinking his opponent was just as big a dumbass as he was)

Darwin Award winner if a Darwin Award event occurs: Bayvol.

Darwin Award winners: Huber & Rosenbaum (brought a skateboard and bare hands to a gunfight respectively)

Need to correct this. These two started fights, bringing a skateboard and bare hands, with a significant probability of escalating into gunfights.

Mother Nature is an unforgiving b#tch. And our society is producing an astounding number of people who do not understand natural selection. It is my belief that eventually, sooner or later, there will be a reckoning.

Yeah, he did. So did OJ.

The OJ comparison is pretty poor. The people in the OJ case were absolutely murdered. As in 100% Criminal Minds murdered. This was never in dispute by anyone. The entire trial was about if circumstantial evidence could be presented that convinced a jury OJ was the perpetrator.

In the KR case there were 2 homicides committed by KR. This was never in dispute by anyone. There were direct observation witnesses, pictures and video of the actual event. The entire trial was about if the homicides were justifiable per self defense.

These are not nuances...they were very different cases from the ground up. Nicole Simpson an Ronald Goldman were and remain murder victims. Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber were adjudicated as being justifiably killed in self defense.

The OJ comparison is pretty poor. The people in the OJ case were absolutely murdered. As in 100% Criminal Minds murdered. This was never in dispute by anyone. The entire trial was about if circumstantial evidence could be presented that convinced a jury OJ was the perpetrator.

In the KR case there were 2 homicides committed by KR. This was never in dispute by anyone. There were direct observation witnesses, pictures and video of the actual event. The entire trial was about if the homicides were justifiable per self defense.

These are not nuances...they were very different cases from the ground up. Nicole Simpson an Ronald Goldman were and remain murder victims. Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber were adjudicated as being justifiably killed in self defense.

Yeah, all I said is that Rittenhouse murdered 2 people... which he did. The justice system is susceptible to favoring moneyed folk. The end.

VN Store

Back