2023 Recruiting

This is behind a paywall. Which team won and what were the stats for Patterson and Shade, if you know?

Thanks in advance,

Jim
Noblesville won 69-48 and held Patterson to 6 points in the first half. Noblesville backed off in the 4th quarter and Patterson ended with 24 and Ashlynn had 25 on 10-17 shooting

What does that mean? Please elaborate.

It means there were 23' class members got in contact with the coaching staff after the game. To congratulate and show their excitement to coach Harper. They reached out to the coaches after the game the coaches didn't have to reach out to them which is a good sign.

Last edited:
I'm not "counting" on anything just yet.
I believe the question was "who is Kellie going to sign ?", and not, who she did sign. It was clearly asking for an opinion, which I offered. Shade and Hawk are the only two I have any information on.

That was the question but there are those that twist things around to fit their agenda.

If there are verified offers that are not captured on lists, I will be glad to add them. I rely on posters to help keep these lists updated.

I'm not "counting" on anything just yet.
I believe the question was "who is Kellie going to sign ?", and not, who she did sign. It was clearly asking for an opinion, which I offered. Shade and Hawk are the only two I have any information on.
Hawk as in 2024 Mari Hawk? She doesn’t have an offer…yet

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

I'll play ...

Harrison
Nichols
Mcghee
Shade
Del Rosario

I also believe this changes depending on who we sign late as Kellie has shown she will recruit after the early signing period

VN Store

Back