Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tillman decides to leave early, I think he gets drafted, but if he decides to come back, I think he could potentially play himself into a first round pick.
He has become one of the best in CFB...quickly. If Heupel's offense didn't spread the joy around to so many guys his numbers would be truly insane this year.

And Jauan Jennings made some big-time headlines after #owning a Jags defender, causing the guy to rip JJ's helmet off and punch him in the face... all while JJ smiled, laughed, headbutted a teammate, and got love from Kittle, Gorropollo, and Shanahan.

TD for Quez

It was a good day for the Vols.

Is there a clip of Juan? Love it when he drove DBs crazy.

I've always suspected you were a horrible person. Your anti-Braves bias confirms it. Please stop kicking puppies and clubbing baby seals.
Weezer - "Fan of Georgia athletics"

Enjoy your probable national title this year 🤭

game-of-thrones-shame.gif

This Florida job isn’t attractive to a proven coach any longer.
Mullen was 34-15 in four seasons at Florida. Stricklin has fired 3 coaches in eight seasons and Mullen was just the East champion last year. They are in a very bad spot, they will have to get lucky on a hot up and comer like the Urban hire or will settle for a NFL retread. Even Lane Kiffin isn’t taking that job. On top of all that, you have drunken Spurrier meddling and popping off in the media about the coaches. Florida is about to take a slow ride into a decade of dysfunction.

From your lips to God's ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back