Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is most impressive? Feel free to rank

What Franklin did at Vandy
What Mullen did at MSU
What Stoops is doing at UK
What Spurrier did at S Carolina
Spurrier and it’s not close, 3 straight 11 win top 10 seasons and he won the East

Then I’d say Franklin 2, mullen 3 and stoops very close behind mullen at 4

What is most impressive? Feel free to rank

What Franklin did at Vandy
What Mullen did at MSU
What Stoops is doing at UK
What Spurrier did at S Carolina
Spurrier
Mullen
Stoops
Franklin

Spurrier actually built something
Mullen beat next to no one ranked
Stoops is close to Mullen
Franklin feasted on a weak schedule on Johnson’s recruits and bounced right after his classes came to peak and he let the program with a rape scandal

Spurrier
Mullen
Stoops
Franklin

Spurrier actually built something
Mullen beat next to no one ranked
Stoops is close to Mullen
Franklin feasted on a weak schedule on Johnson’s recruits and bounced right after his classes came to peak and he let the program with a rape scandal
I say Spurrier only because I can't stand for vandy to be first in anything.

I get what you're saying. Watch out for Georgia, watch out for Alabama (at least under Saban), watch out for LSU. Eventually, hopefully, watch out for Tennessee again. It's hard to get out from under them.

Even still, Miami has gone to the ACC Championship game 1 time since they've been in the ACC in 2004.

Florida has gone to the SEC Championship game 6 times under three different head coaches in that same time period.

This is to further demonstrate that the football problems in Miami are not the coaches, the talent, or the conference that they play in. The problems are at the University and behind-the-scenes. You can't compete and win championships if your program isn't even set up for success. There's a lot of work to do at Miami to even get them to where they can just worry about competing. It's a rebuild job. A job that will take multiple years and a lot of time and dedication. Kiffin's gonna sign up for that?

Winning cures all. There’s a reason why he’s supposedly lobbying for the job.. he thinks he can win there. Either way, I couldn’t give two *****. I hope he gets hit with golf balls every game he ever coaches.

Interesting to go back and watch this.

I recall thinking Tennessee was going to blow this game.

It’s also clear the 2021 Vols are way more talented than the 2013 Vols. I forgot just how unathletic, slow and undersized that team was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back