Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kessling is a super human being. He and Bobby Denton (were) both very good to my family. He, Hubbs, and Mike Hammond are all Dick Broadcasting guys, very very well respected by older folks, VASF peeps.

He may be a horrible announcer but there's NO need for name calling. If people were line stepping he prob was right to call them out.
Lol. And it got a like.

Sure glad @85SugarVol was wrong about Beasley.

Not that he’s elite, but if he hadn’t been willing to put the work in we’d be in an even worse spot at ILB.
Aaron Beasley has been a great story. Not sure I was completely wrong, though.

He’s been a very valuable player. Wish we had a few more like him.

Lady Vols beat #12 Texas
The men beat a CBB blue blood convincingly.
Solid day!
And Jauan Jennings made some big-time headlines after #owning a Jags defender, causing the guy to rip JJ's helmet off and punch him in the face... all while JJ smiled, laughed, headbutted a teammate, and got love from Kittle, Gorropollo, and Shanahan.

TD for Quez

It was a good day for the Vols.

Lane Kiffin will most definitely take the Florida job. He’s looking to cash out this year and will take an upgrade.
Lane will have plenty of opportunity to upgrade. In theory one would think Florida is a great opportunity but reality is as I stated, Florida is going to have a very difficult time getting the coach they want.

Reactions: whitw and VOLSONLY
source.gif

Good movie

Any you rednecks got any ideas for ways to cheaply get rid of leaves?
I live in a clearing in the woods so we have lots of leaves. We have a mulching blade on the lawnmower and run over them every two to three weeks in the fall then a couple of times in the spring. Only rake up where there are still a few piles then compost. Trying to catch up so sorry if someone already answered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back