'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

It’s not just talk. Potentially the staff or people in the know are being lied to, but if what I’ve heard comes to fruition, Ty will come to Tennessee.

This statement clearly makes no sense. If you're in the know, how can you be lied to?

This statement clearly makes no sense. If you're in the know, how can you be lied to?
Because he’s a 17 yr old kid currently committed to an SEC rival. Who knows what’s going thru his mind, or even his dad’s for that matter. I don’t know him or his family. I’m not that close. Maybe an NIL deal is on the table and he turns it down. But it’s there, and I’ve been told he’s coming.

If Ty was between us and Bama, why would he go to OM when he’s seen Heupel’s offense? Doesn’t really make sense

Apparently there are rumors of Ole Miss trying to get Tayven. AP spoke of it on the swain event pod.

AP also said nothing to it right now and that he would have to see Tayven make a visit before he thought anything of it and it’s like the TY BS. Ty been at Bama every weekend just like Tayven been at TN nearly every weekend. All the TY bs is coming from people trying to hurt TN and get it Tayven head but I highly doubt he is concerned considering how often he has been here and this staff loves them some Tayven

That’s great. Especially because this confirms Jackson’s size. Peyton is closer to 6’7” so Jackson is a legit 6’5”
I’ve never once seen Peyton listed at 6’7”…he’s listed at 6’5” on NFL stats and that’s the tallest I’ve ever seen him listed. I thought he was listed 6’4” in college.

VN Store

Back