'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

It’s not just talk. Potentially the staff or people in the know are being lied to, but if what I’ve heard comes to fruition, Ty will come to Tennessee.

Yep 2x in his career if he stays at Bama for 4 (who knows with the portal these days)

It’s not just talk. Potentially the staff or people in the know are being lied to, but if what I’ve heard comes to fruition, Ty will come to Tennessee.
I feel like we should start tracking people who make these claims and see if they’re right or not at the end

Reactions: LoudOrange
I feel like we should start tracking people who make these claims and see if they’re right or not at the end
I’ll come back to the Ty Simpson thread in a month on ESD and take my beating if need be. Just passing along that people in the know were told Ty is coming to Tennessee and to keep it quiet. I’m not supposed to know this so I can’t share who it is or how I know. Maybe it doesn’t happen, but an NIL deal is on the table for Ty to come. We’ll see how it shakes out in the end

I’ll come back to the Ty Simpson thread in a month on ESD and take my beating if need be. Just passing along that people in the know were told Ty is coming to Tennessee and to keep it quiet. I’m not supposed to know this so I can’t share who it is or how I know. Maybe it doesn’t happen, but an NIL deal is on the table for Ty to come. We’ll see how it shakes out in the end
We will set a reminder on our phone to come revisit this post on ESD

1636934062182.gif

Yesssss the nugs are back

Reactions: ACvol3
If told to keep it quite people should keep it quite. Everyone wants to be the first.

If it's suppose to be kept quiet, please tell us why the hell you're talking about it on a message board? It appears like you're vying for some type of insider status

Biggest load of poo i've ever heard.

Good thing you did not call me on the phone. I ban scammers.

Soon!

VN Store

Back