Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that’s your prerogative...

We’ve all been stupid, careless and made mistakes...luckily not all have had to pay such a price.

I hate it for the victim....and likewise, the dumbass as well..
You know what I hate? Sympathy and excuses for the perpetrators of this homicidal carelessness. It is not an "accident"...the jackass went out driving knowing he was going to drink, got drunk on purpose, and then purposefully went driving around...and then destroyed an innocent persons existence on this earth..

I'm not sorry that I am not sorry how disgusted I am at this jackass and every other jackass like him.

Reactions: VolNash17
Sweet! Found it randomly hiking up on Signal Mountain today. Thanks, will go back and grab it tomorrow.

You around Signal Point? I actually fell into a crevice in the dark of night 40 years ago camping on the main brow. Fell about 15' and thought I was a goner over the main bluff. About 10' beyond the fall was several hundred foot drop. Dang..still brings back memories falling that night and thought I was over the edge. Broke or sprained my big toe from bouncing off walls. Luckily my arms were up. Still went rapelling next morning.

You around Signal Point? I actually fell into a crevice in the dark of night 40 years ago camping on the main brow. Fell about 15' and thought I was a goner over the main bluff. About 10' beyond the fall was several hundred foot drop. Dang..still brings back memories falling that night and thought I was over the edge. Broke or sprained my big toe from bouncing off walls. Luckily my arms were up. Still went rapelling next morning.
Sounds like you got lucky! That freakin place...

Visited there only once in my life visiting friends of family. Absolutely beautiful house right on the cliff...the view went for miles...beautiful.

Then I went outside...went ATV'ing and someone in our group ran right into a hornet's nest and 2 people got savagely stung all over...before that we visited some ancient children's "bible camp" way up in the woods, the whole thing was creepy af...then some Bubba came up on us saying it was his family's land and my stepdad said he had a pistol on him...we bounced, the next day a wildcat was roaming around our host's house...the day after that we saw snakes every 20 feet....naw I'm good 😅 I love nature, but not that shiz.

We were hiking to Taft point at Yosemite a few weeks ago and it blew my mind..you could walk off the overhanging edges in the dark in that area and drop thousands of feet.

You know what I hate? Sympathy and excuses for the perpetrators of this homicidal carelessness. It is not an "accident"...the jackass went out driving knowing he was going to drink, got drunk on purpose, and then purposefully went driving around...and then destroyed an innocent persons existence on this earth..

I'm not sorry that I am not sorry how disgusted I am at this jackass and every other jackass like him.

You'd feel different if it were your son...

Did he mess up? Absolutely...but, nobody jumps into a car drunk purposely looking to end someone else's life. Was it premeditated murder? No.

The kid will pay the price....a terrible one. You can let the hate flow through you....again, your prerogative. I feel sorry for him...and...that's mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back