Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t it funny that the Braves won because of karma in regards to an all star game? Does that mean Houston lost because of karma? I’ve yet to see anyone post anything about Texas and their recent stance on social issues. Obviously if the Braves won because of karma then the Astros must have lost because of karma. Who knew karma only followed conservative ideology?

Personally I am a life long Braves fan going back to Dale Murphy. I’m pretty sure the Braves won because they scored more runs in 4 games. I will take a World Series win over an all star game every day of the week.
Maybe the karma is about the Astros being cheaters?

R.6a4e1b63992883deb51b80d12ed45c74

To be honest if I was filthy rich the first thing I'd have is a driver. Just not something I really care to do, and if I can sit in the back and nap why someone else handles it then I would.

A close second would be a personal chef.
You might enjoy driving if you had filthy rich cars to drive. The experiential difference between our typical economy cars and a Lambo or Bentley is probably...a lot.

It's also a lot more fun driving a manual.

Some of us have not been Braves fans through the years. For this one season/WS - all Vol fans should be Braves fans. Not only did they overcome adversity to kick azz, they shoved it into the face of the corrupt leadership who rule the game like it is their personal fiefdom. Vol fans take note - this is the path.

That it was against Manfred's Astros makes it all that much more special. What a great job both your GM and Manager did. The players were amazingly focused. Congrats to all Braves fans.

EDIT: Trippie caught me.
All I can say is UGA sure as heck better lose...otherwise that whole state is going to be absolutely insufferable for multiple reasons and years... Might have to avoid Atlanta and seeing friends and my sister for a few years 😅

Isn’t it funny that the Braves won because of karma in regards to an all star game? Does that mean Houston lost because of karma? I’ve yet to see anyone post anything about Texas and their recent stance on social issues. Obviously if the Braves won because of karma then the Astros must have lost because of karma. Who knew karma only followed conservative ideology?

Personally I am a life long Braves fan going back to Dale Murphy. I’m pretty sure the Braves won because they scored more runs in 4 games. I will take a World Series win over an all star game every day of the week.
Well of course and the Patriots were handsomely rewarded for many years for being the first state to recognize gay marriage...everyone knows this duh. "Karma" is just finnicky 😅

You might enjoy driving if you had filthy rich cars to drive. The experiential difference between our typical economy cars and a Lambo or Bentley is probably...a lot.

It's also a lot more fun driving a manual.

Yeah, but that's a different situation. I'm talking if I'm in the city or going to parties/events I'd have a driver.

If I wanted to take a cruise then sure I'd still enjoy driving. But if I know traffic is going to be involved then no thanks!

My dad had the fortune one time to ride as a passenger in a race car while Caroll Shelby was driving. He said it is a scary thing when you realize how close the passenger side is to the wall while going so fast.
Yeah, I’m not a nascar guy, but I gained a new appreciation for these drivers going traveling in the high-hundreds mph, with walls and other cars inches from them on every side and, due to the safety constraints in place, essentially zero peripheral vision.

We should come up with a rule that if an in-state kid that Tennessee has actually recruited picks somewhere else to go, we kick their entire family out of Tennessee. Seems fair that if they reject us, we can reject, and eject, them.

Do I really need blue font?

WTF is Nolen even going back to TAMU this weekend??!!

Those cultists are brainwashing him, dammit! They're trying to steal our guy! I swear I hope Jimbo Fisher develops genital warts. That bastard needs to focus his recruiting in Texas and leave Tennessee kids alone.

WTF is Nolen even going back to TAMU this weekend??!!

Those cultists are brainwashing him, dammit! They're trying to steal our guy! I swear I hope Jimbo Fisher develops genital warts. That bastard needs to focus his recruiting in Texas and leave Tennessee kids alone.
Idk why anyone expected him to be coming here in the first place

Maybe the karma is about the Astros being cheaters?

R.6a4e1b63992883deb51b80d12ed45c74
...a franchise that's been around since 1965...56 years...with nay but 1 pennant in all that time before cheating now has 3 pennants, 4 division titles, and a world series title...with no sanctions to the players...Karma is either way too nice or...well, BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back