I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

I don't follow. Are you saying your concern is that they have too much market power? Maybe so, but that's different from being a ponzi scheme.

I’m trying to label what he’s describing. I’m not in crypto and am not concerned about its validity as an investment.

But, yes, sounds different than ponzi and more like someone cornering the market to manipulate pricing. Or just plain fraud if he thinks it is going to zero without the prop up he claims.

Transferred an old Roth 401k into a BitcoinIRA Roth IRA just to do something with it. We'll see how this goes. It had about $10k in it and had just been sitting there for a few years since I had left the company. Already over $11k in total value today. I have it split pretty evenly 50/50 BTC/ETH.

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Transferred an old Roth 401k into a BitcoinIRA Roth IRA just to do something with it. We'll see how this goes. It had about $10k in it and had just been sitting there for a few years since I had left the company. Already over $11k in total value today. I have it split pretty evenly 50/50 BTC/ETH.
I’m adding this for those that may be interested. What Is A Bitcoin IRA? – Forbes Advisor

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
The best thing about the article is diversification. No matter what we invest in, diversify our portfolio with various assets. Also, have no debt. Disclaimer: this is not financial advice.

The best thing about the article is diversification. No matter what we invest in, diversify our portfolio with various assets. Also, have no debt. Disclaimer: this is not financial advice.
Unfortunately you have to have some at some point. Unless you’re paying cash for a house…

IRAs, especially Roth’s, work best with investments that throw off income and are likely to appreciate. Losses go to waste in IRAs. Gains and income are never taxed in Roths. So with my own I’d buy blue chip stocks that pay nice dividends and ETFs that aren’t risky. Large Vanguard funds are great to put in IRAs. VTI and VOO for example.

Debt isn’t bad when the proceeds are used to buy appreciating assets. It is financial leverage that can be used to enhance investment returns. It is a good idea to keep the ratio 75/25 or better when buying on margin to avoid margin calls after extended market pull backs. Leverage is best not used by investors that can’t stomach big losses and volatility.

Reactions: clt_tiger
While I may only have 500,000 Shib I do own 23,500,000 of another crypto

Was looking for Saitama to be listed on Coinbase or Binance. They went with a smaller centralized exchange which is disappointing.

Last edited:
I think BTC is about to tank for a bit. Think regulators and security/governments are going to figure out how to stop those people who are laundering through crypto. Mostly just a hunch based off of what I'm reading but something to be on the lookout for.

I set up account on coinbase and have yet to put any of my own money in it. I did all the tutorials and earned $30. I'm at $36 now. It'd be nice to get in on the big movers before they trend up too high so you're not getting in before they cycle back down. But that over all view is not available in app? Maybe it is ?? Is there a crypto ticker ??

VN Store

Back