I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

I think BTC is about to tank for a bit. Think regulators and security/governments are going to figure out how to stop those people who are laundering through crypto. Mostly just a hunch based off of what I'm reading but something to be on the lookout for.

If people are still laundering $ with crypto, then they are some dumbasses.

“Cryptocurrencies have the reputation for being cross-border and anonymous, and therefore attractive to bad actors across the world,” Kim Grauer, senior economist for Chainalysis, explained to Quartz over email. “But because transactions involving cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are recorded on a permanent, public, and immutable ledger, cryptocurrencies can actually offer unprecedented transparency into financial transactions.”

Bitcoin money laundering is a classically dumb crime

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I set up account on coinbase and have yet to put any of my own money in it. I did all the tutorials and earned $30. I'm at $36 now. It'd be nice to get in on the big movers before they trend up too high so you're not getting in before they cycle back down. But that over all view is not available in app? Maybe it is ?? Is there a crypto ticker ??
It's on Coinbase but I don't care for it's user interface. I'll see if I can find a good one. Here's one while I search a little.

Live Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts & Portfolio | Live Coin Watch

I set up account on coinbase and have yet to put any of my own money in it. I did all the tutorials and earned $30. I'm at $36 now. It'd be nice to get in on the big movers before they trend up too high so you're not getting in before they cycle back down. But that over all view is not available in app? Maybe it is ?? Is there a crypto ticker ??

I like binance.us

Below .00005 right now. If you're bullish, time to buy. I am not bullish on this one, sold all mine yesterday.

I don't have much monetary wise. But, I just traded my SHIB for AMP and literally jumped from $34 total value to $41 in like 60 seconds.

My current portfolio is
COMP (Compound)
NU (NuCypher)
AMP
GRT (The Graph)
FET (Fetch.ai)

Any suggestions from seasoned crypto traders, besides dumping personal money into my account. I'm trying to get a decent feel for it first.

I don't have much monetary wise. But, I just traded my SHIB for AMP and literally jumped from $34 total value to $41 in like 60 seconds.

My current portfolio is
COMP (Compound)
NU (NuCypher)
AMP
GRT (The Graph)
FET (Fetch.ai)

Any suggestions from seasoned crypto traders, besides dumping personal money into my account. I'm trying to get a decent feel for it first.

Im not a seasoned trader at all but do take advise from a friend that has made huge amount of money in Crypto, mostly in Bitcoin. I have about 80% in Bitcoin and ETH, and 20% in more speculative crypto, just going by what he suggest I do.

Im not a seasoned trader at all but do take advise from a friend that has made huge amount of money in Crypto, mostly in Bitcoin. I have about 80% in Bitcoin and ETH, and 20% in more speculative crypto, just going by what he suggest I do.

That's about what I do, except it's about 70% and is almost entirely ETH. I sold most of my BTC.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Eth is good coin. It's backed by goods and services.

just remind yourself, as soon as a coin gets attention the criminals start showing up. So you need to recognize when to jump out.

coins are day trading ****... not long term.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Below .00005 right now. If you're bullish, time to buy. I am not bullish on this one, sold all mine yesterday.
I'm holding firm ...just too many great things planned with this. One of the best YouTube crypto guys I've learned a lot from is bullish still on it. It's just got so much potential still.

My current portfolio is
COMP (Compound)
NU (NuCypher)
AMP
GRT (The Graph)
FET (Fetch.ai)

Look at Jasmy & XYO

Reactions: OldVolMan
Yes I'm over 225,000,000 in & holding firm. I got my original investment out so I'm playing with house money in the chance it turns into generational mega dollars. I'm in for the long term. Probably never get that high but I could see it turning into a few hundred thousand easy for me over time when you drop another zero or two it goes up fast $$$ wise.

I'm in Eth,XYO & Jasmy some & several others but small amounts to just keep an eye on them good.

I'm wanting Saitama bad but paying the gas tax is crazy but I probably will buy some soon

Last edited:
Reactions: clt_tiger
Heck I hope it adds another zero, I want to buy 750,000,000 & own a billion of it. Then go up

I think one of the original buyers put in $8000 & now has over $4.5 billion cashing out.

Bitcoin has taken massive dips before. We shall see

VN Store

Back