CBS has us playing Clemson

Does anyone really think referring to college bowl game as the "toilet bowl" is clever or funny?

I would think 7 wins would be needed to get to Dukes Mayo bowl or another bowl on that level. 6 wins would seem to be a Liberty bowl type season.

Charlotte would love to get UT here again after the showing versus WVU

Did you think your avatar was funny or clever?

CBS has us playing Clemson

Only if we Win out and Clemson Loses out.

I would love this. Most bowl games at that level are inconsequential but playing a team that has been a national powerhouse and constantly beats us for recruits could be a “flip the script” type moment.

Best case scenario for us imo

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
They likely would but we’d also have the month to get fully healthy, and you know Heupel would have this offense firing on all cylinders.

Also, Clemson would not be up for this game. It’s a letdown bowl for them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were flat.

Beating Clemson would be great for recruiting.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
That would be a terrific bowl game and the appearance would be great for recruiting in the Carolinas.

I’ll be happy with any bowl, but the Duke’s Mayo Bowl is pretty funny.

The media will have a field day.

I would sign up for this matchup I'm a heartbeat! Of course it would be nice to beat Dabo and Clemson after all the years they have negatively recruited us and took kids right put of our backyard.

But also, I want the team to take it to them because of Tony Elliot, who thought he was too good for the HC at Tennesse. He was offered a major step up and was too afraid he would ruin himself by coming here and wanted to hold out for a better job. Meanwhile he is taking alot of the heat for Clenson's woeful offense right now.

VN Store

Back