CBS has us playing Clemson

Sports ill has us playing North Carolina in Charlotte...I personally wouldn't mind that one either, we owe them a good ole Tennessee dog whuppin!

What if we lose to South Alabama or Vandy and Kentucky or we implement a Bowl ban ?
What if there is a zombie apocalypse in Lexington, or an earthquake and Neyland Stadium slides into the Tennessee River...... there's stuff that just ain't likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: saxvol
Does anyone really think referring to college bowl game as the "toilet bowl" is clever or funny?

I would think 7 wins would be needed to get to Dukes Mayo bowl or another bowl on that level. 6 wins would seem to be a Liberty bowl type season.

Charlotte would love to get UT here again after the showing versus WVU
Yeah, when I was 12!😎😜
GBO!!

Have we been watching the same program the last 10 years? I take nothing for granted.

Nah, this isnt Pruitt or Jones. S Alabama is a lock and Vandy is historically bad, even for them. Boom - 6 wins and we go bowling.

The Mizzou and USCjr games sold me.

Reactions: lilesrt
Like the Peach Bowl in 2006 or whenever it was. I got tickets from a former UT player because nobody wanted to go to that bowl. Clemson sold their allotment in half a day. It was clear that they wanted to be in that game and UT had no interest in being there. Lolligagged through the game and lost. I live about 10 min from Clemson and that’s all I heard. They put a tombstone next to their facility for the win. I believe UT was ranked in the Top 10 at the time.
It was 2003. We were ranked 6 in the final BCS poll. Tied Florida and Georgia for SEC East. Clemson was unranked and beat our asses 27-14. You were correct that we lolligaged through that game, totally unprepared and played like we didn't give a damn. That team was loaded

It doesn’t matter where or what bowl tenn and Clemson play in they both would draw a nice crowd and I would love to see that match up and I bet recruits on the fence would to.
Clemson has everything to lose and nothing to win in that matchup though.

VN Store

Back