Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VN,

So this weekend, I got to see my son. He is showing improvement! He finally graduated from high school. Part of the program is that he has to get a reasonable job and learn to live a substance free life. He started his job at a meat packing plant today. If everything goes well, he will start college either Spring or Summer semester. I truly pray that he is back on the right track. He seemed like his old self this weekend.
Thank you very much for all of your prayers!
VolNation is truly a special place with phenomenal people!

Praying for your family.

Hi VN,
Today I celebrate my 59th birthday. All I asked for was that Tennessee be undefeated at this point in the season. Considering the fully stocked team with a 4 deep roster at every position that our previous staff left for CJH and crew, didn’t think that I was asking for that much…at this point, I will happily call it even if we win out. Ruining kentucky’s and uga’s dreams and aspirations would definitely soothe the hurt of losing 4 games…

But please understand that I will absolutely expect to see Tennessee undefeated this time next year as I celebrate my 60th birthday…

Who’s with me?
2021 9-4
2022 15-0 (or more wins with an expanded playoff) 🤠

Oh, and AARP, get the frigging hint, I am not interested at all! Leave me the eff alone. 😁
Happy Birthday. It's my 57th today.

Hey...you know I was kidding about the tightwad thing...right? I know you ain't poor, but you are not one of those uber wealthy jerks that have throw away money to burn.
Oh yeah, I meant to respond that if you and @Weezer would spend some of that bank and buy a couple of floating palaces and I'd go get us a couple of players.

Hey, I want you to know I wasn't joking about you spending all your money on ED pills.

I don't judge.

I just had a seminar at ASU last month. And I stayed there for 10 extra days just to get some hiking in.
Drove to the Grand Canyon did the south rim trails for sunset. did sunrise on the north rim but that was a little harder hike.
Did a couple trails at Echo Park, Tom’s Thumb, Lost Dog Wash & hole in the rock.
• Hiked up Camel Back mountain ( I’d recommend doing this at sun up or sun down Bc I saw 2 helicopter rescues from heat exhaustion)
**I don’t think it’s quite as hot now as it was when I went
• Visited Dessert Botanical Garden
• Played a round of golf at Look Out Mountain course.
• Had breakfast almost every day at Matt’s Big breakfast.
Thanks Jay!

Reactions: I4Jay
I just had a seminar at ASU last month. And I stayed there for 10 extra days just to get some hiking in.
Drove to the Grand Canyon did the south rim trails for sunset. did sunrise on the north rim but that was a little harder hike.
Did a couple trails at Echo Park, Tom’s Thumb, Lost Dog Wash & hole in the rock.
• Hiked up Camel Back mountain ( I’d recommend doing this at sun up or sun down Bc I saw 2 helicopter rescues from heat exhaustion)
**I don’t think it’s quite as hot now as it was when I went
• Visited Dessert Botanical Garden
• Played a round of golf at Look Out Mountain course.
• Had breakfast almost every day at Matt’s Big breakfast.
I'm going in a few weeks and i can't wait.

Reactions: I4Jay
Fortunately that's not an issue for me. Never even tried one of those things.
tenor.gif

Hi VN,

So this weekend, I got to see my son. He is showing improvement! He finally graduated from high school. Part of the program is that he has to get a reasonable job and learn to live a substance free life. He started his job at a meat packing plant today. If everything goes well, he will start college either Spring or Summer semester. I truly pray that he is back on the right track. He seemed like his old self this weekend.
Thank you very much for all of your prayers!
VolNation is truly a special place with phenomenal people!

May God bless you and your entire family. You have had a rough year. I know that you have blessed lots of others and now it is your turn to get some blessings.

Probably just passed down from when Appalachia was cut off and times were hard.
When it comes to personal charity and helping people out, our area has a heart of gold.
When it comes to business dealings and non essential investment, we'd shank a nun.

We aren't winning any NIL wars at a local level.
Nope...and then bitch when our coaches can't recruit talent that can go toe to toe with our biggest rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back