Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VN,
Today I celebrate my 59th birthday. All I asked for was that Tennessee be undefeated at this point in the season. Considering the fully stocked team with a 4 deep roster at every position that our previous staff left for CJH and crew, didn’t think that I was asking for that much…at this point, I will happily call it even if we win out. Ruining kentucky’s and uga’s dreams and aspirations would definitely soothe the hurt of losing 4 games…

But please understand that I will absolutely expect to see Tennessee undefeated this time next year as I celebrate my 60th birthday…

Who’s with me?
2021 9-4
2022 15-0 (or more wins with an expanded playoff) 🤠

Oh, and AARP, get the frigging hint, I am not interested at all! Leave me the eff alone. 😁

In addition to the KK donut, you are entitled to a free medium sub of your choice at Firehouse but you have to have the app.

I brought up all situations that would put urgency on the timeframe. There’s no limitations. He’s not running for office. Everyone including himself knows he’ll be elsewhere next SEMESTER. It won’t require a week’s “head start”…much less a month. Now if the trust is gone between himself and the staff, I’d hold no fault…but hard to believe.
I think that him still being behind Milton in the depth chart after all the 💩ty boneheaded play from that guy has eroded trust that he is getting a fair shake from Baileys perspective.

Hi VN,

So this weekend, I got to see my son. He is showing improvement! He finally graduated from high school. Part of the program is that he has to get a reasonable job and learn to live a substance free life. He started his job at a meat packing plant today. If everything goes well, he will start college either Spring or Summer semester. I truly pray that he is back on the right track. He seemed like his old self this weekend.
Thank you very much for all of your prayers!
VolNation is truly a special place with phenomenal people!
That is awesome...I always tell people that as long as their is breath, there is hope.

Yep. Just download the app. Obviously you have to register through the app. You get a notification on your phone. You get like a week to use it.
Hey...you know I was kidding about the tightwad thing...right? I know you ain't poor, but you are not one of those uber wealthy jerks that have throw away money to burn.

I think that him still being behind Milton in the depth chart after all the 💩ty boneheaded play from that guy has eroded trust that he is getting a fair shake from Baileys perspective.
That dog wouldn’t hunt as of August. This has been about redshirting him so he has four years elsewhere.

Hey...you know I was kidding about the tightwad thing...right? I know you ain't poor, but you are not one of those uber wealthy jerks that have throw away money to burn.
Oh yeah, I meant to respond that if you and @Weezer would spend some of that bank and buy a couple of floating palaces and I'd go get us a couple of players.

I could see both. Would love Florida to pull the upset and then Tennessee drive the nail in UGA’s coffin in several weeks.

Pretty much every UGA fan I know here in Atlanta thinks this Florida game is their last test before they play Alabama in the SEC championship. Nothing gets under my skin worse than that.

Let’s say other teams like Cinci and Oklahoma drop a regular season game. If UGA is undefeated and plays Alabama in the SECC UGA will get jobbed by the refs. The league is only interested in getting 2 teams into the playoff. The only way that happens is if it’s a 1 loss Alabama and a 1 loss UGA after the game concludes.

If UGA has 1 loss by the SECC then it will be a more evenly called game.

Whatever the scenario, the SEC is hyper focused on getting 2 bids.

Reactions: drvenner
It's not DWs fault..it is our tightwad pos wealthy alums fault.

Probably just passed down from when Appalachia was cut off and times were hard.
When it comes to personal charity and helping people out, our area has a heart of gold.
When it comes to business dealings and non essential investment, we'd shank a nun.

We aren't winning any NIL wars at a local level.

My opinion on all the guys that left is that eventually the evidence will be presented on who Pruitt was paying and how he was doing it. So isn't it possible that some of these players would lose eligibility if they stayed around?
When I see it, I’ll consider it. Till then…

Hi VN,
Today I celebrate my 59th birthday. All I asked for was that Tennessee be undefeated at this point in the season. Considering the fully stocked team with a 4 deep roster at every position that our previous staff left for CJH and crew, didn’t think that I was asking for that much…at this point, I will happily call it even if we win out. Ruining kentucky’s and uga’s dreams and aspirations would definitely soothe the hurt of losing 4 games…

But please understand that I will absolutely expect to see Tennessee undefeated this time next year as I celebrate my 60th birthday…

Who’s with me?
2021 9-4
2022 15-0 (or more wins with an expanded playoff) 🤠

Oh, and AARP, get the frigging hint, I am not interested at all! Leave me the eff alone. 😁

Happy Birthday

May the next (5) Saturday's turn out the way you want them to!

I could see both. Would love Florida to pull the upset and then Tennessee drive the nail in UGA’s coffin in several weeks.

Pretty much every UGA fan I know here in Atlanta thinks this Florida game is their last test before they play Alabama in the SEC championship. Nothing gets under my skin worse than that.

Can’t remember who it was in espnu radio but they were saying they thought Vols were a tougher game for UGA than FL

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Thanks for the assessment Hank. Back to back games against top 10 teams and the 2 leading Heisman candidates who are also dual threats and some wonder why we can’t stop them… smh. I also enjoy the comment “he’s not an SEC LB”. Well, he obviously is, just may not be top shelf SEC LB….
Based on pure athletic ability, he certainly is a SEC LB. playing ILB in this conference is harder than it ever has been because a lot of teams gameplans are designed around isolating and targeting ILBs. Especially teams that like to use condensed sets like bama and ole miss. It’s really easy to get a WR matchup vs a ILB because while doing all that, they still have to be able to fit the run and in our scheme… they are asked to run downhill through gaps while also being aware of RPO/playaction. The game will slow down for him as the season progresses and i can’t wait to see how he and banks look next year together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back