Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think FSU was out or at least took their 4th commit earlier, so maybe they knew they were out.

Sad thing is Texas just offered a month ago, and I’m not sure he’s from Texas, but I could be wrong. So much for relationships.
He's from Florida, my fault. I thought he was from Texas.

man these Seniors have really given it their all. Do we self impose bowl ban or think we can get by without it? I would be gutted for the seniors.
I don't self impose a bowl ban.

Honestly, I think we should get 'time already served'. Err'body involved is gone. Coaches adminstratiors, pretty much all the players... Were operating right now with a severely depleted roster. Our brand is stained.

I'm saying this turnip is out of blood.
1635210311382.gif

First off, we have absolutely no idea how good or bad or whatever kind of recruiter Heupel and staff are; they've been on campus for 8 months. Second, we have no idea how recruiting is going right now, really...from the looks of things, all things considering, it's not going too bad.

Again, Josh Heupel has been on campus for 8 months. This program is 24-31 since 2017...what kind of recruiting class you looking for with that stain? Yet, with only being on campus for 8 months, this program being a laughing stock for a decade, 24-31 over the last 5 yrs, being under investigation, this university being threatened to be burnt to the ground by a former coach, and on and on and on...Heupel has us sitting at 31st (shouldn't even be in the top 50 with how big a mess we've been), with a 5 star on the line, and a few other top prospects as well...he has his second choice at QB committed...and, we just had the biggest recruiting weekend we have had in a very long time...the top player in the country for the classes of 22 AND 24 in the house for THAT spectacle, not to mention a boatload of other top TOP prospects.

Also, it can't be stated enough, because it is true...yes, many factors go into recruiting, but the one thing that has never changed, and never will, it's all about relationships...that is the numero uno, absolute main thing. 22 class will be lucky to get to top 20-25, maybe...if we do, it will be a GREAT recruiting class, if looked at with perspective.
This year has to be ALL about the portal and juco, kids that are ready to play, built to play.

With all that said, main reason it's laughable is we just don't know right now. People worry so much about commitments...and, while yes, they are nice and awesome, it's all about those signing days, and we're not there yet. However, get back at me with the 23 class and beyond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back