Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst kept secret since the tea leaves burst in August. I just don’t see him leaving the team before the semester. He’s been a good soldier and Heupel has kept it a hunnert with his eligibility. He’ll be at another school with 4 years to play.
Tip of the cap to the kid, and wish him and his family all the best. I've thought highly of him, and still do, for 3 years now; he committed on my birthday...I was sitting in a hospital waiting room, gave a Ric Flair, and high fived a couple of nurses.

How things work out, you know; and, just how so much wrong I/we can be? In that moment, I truly thought Pruitt and Bailey were going to lead us to an SEC title in 2 to 3 yrs, thus leading us back. I'll give that to Pruitt, he brought me out of my apathy; besides watching Josh Dobbs play, I had come to not really give a sh!t...I mean, I did; but, I was so pissed at Mike Hamilton, I could barely stand to look at orange.

But, Bailey...kid has talent, and could do well with a change.

Hey! Any of you fine people ever had a double reposado tequila? I got some for my birthday today and wondering what to expect.
R.89719395dc33a337eedbb264d3cdf44d

It was either Texas or FSU. He's from Texas anyway.

I think FSU was out or at least took their 4th commit earlier, so maybe they knew they were out.

Sad thing is Texas just offered a month ago, and I’m not sure he’s from Texas, but I could be wrong. So much for relationships.

No. You said quitting the team would allow him to start communicating with other teams. Nothing’s stopping him from doing that…whilst remaining on the team. I think it’s already done and he enters the portal in December. Added benefit for Heupel accommodating it is that he can get that extra spot in the class. He does it now and that’s gone.
I said quiting the team and entering the portal would allow him to "legally" communicate with other teams. I acknowledged the reality that it was going on, most likely anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back