Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear Trey Wallace on Outkick 360? He said Pruitt better be real careful how far he takes this. He said he knows for a fact that TN has dug into Pruitts last few months at Alabama during the investigation and has some things on Bama players…if true TN out here playing chess knowing Pruitt would not go quietly so drag in the king of college football and make them and SEC tel Pruitt to keep his mouth shut
That could apply to every school in the SEC

Y’all ready for dis Lass go Andison Nichols that man is a beast gonna block people into the East we gonna roll we rocky top Addison Nichols gonna take us to the top. Gotta love that big Orange makes me happy like wearing …. orange. Lass go please shoot me in the face no seriously please shoot me in the face - Andy Bowser next banger

So bad, when you write about something in which you lack knowledge. UT and its legal counsel know what they have. It's funny that he says that Pruitt and his attorney have all the leverage. No, that's what they are trying to get. What else is there to investigate?
I clicked on the link, and made it as far as Saturday Down...

We are turning the corner folks..Oh man gonna be fun.

TSnRA8b.gif

Oh no. Please rest him there is NO benefit to playing him

COMPLETELY AGREE

There is absolutely nothing good that can come from playing guys that are still dinged up against row-tawd... We'd have to be at absolutely FULL strength to have a chance, and that simply isn't the case...

Reactions: Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back