Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

You are being disingenuous if you don't want to consider cause and effect. If it was Mark Stoops, bad play with average officiating, and UK won 34-7, then nothing happens. Oh yea, like last year.

I am not condoning any of it, but as one media site (non-UT) stated it was a powder keg waiting to happen, and it is just so happened in Knoxville on Saturday. It's about probabilities. The conference can fix what it CONTROLS, and the probability of this happening would go way down.

The cause is irrelevant. Fact is adults made choices to act idiotically. I just don’t agree with the using the refs bad calling as an excuse. We have been hosed many times throughout the years and this hasn’t happened.

I was not at the game. But I can state with 100% certainty that I would not have thrown a single thing. Why shouldn’t I expect other adults to act like that?

You are being disingenuous if you don't want to consider cause and effect. If it was Mark Stoops, bad play with average officiating, and UK won 34-7, then nothing happens. Oh yea, like last year.

I am not condoning any of it, but as one media site (non-UT) stated it was a powder keg waiting to happen, and it is just so happened in Knoxville on Saturday. It's about probabilities. The conference can fix what it CONTROLS, and the probability of this happening would go way down.

The cause is irrelevant. Fact is adults made choices to act idiotically. I just don’t agree with the using the refs bad calling as an excuse. We have been hosed many times throughout the years and this hasn’t happened.

I was not at the game. But I can state with 100% certainty that I would not have thrown a single thing. Why shouldn’t I expect other adults to act like that?

The cause is not irrelevant when you are a conference/school that hosts 102,000 people at a venue, and you want everything to go smoothly. There are things that happen when one/a few fans can make everyone look bad. But your job as the leader of a conference is to limit those possibilities based on what you can control. I would presume that many of it were students, but when you ask people to spend a lot of time and resources, you have to put out a product that is worthy of their contributions. The bad calls were compounded on Saturday. One call wouldn't result in this response, but it was the accumulation of everything that occurred.

I would never throw anything either, and you are seemingly suggesting that I would. But not putting any blame on the conference for what happened is just short-sighted. They can control certain aspects of this entertainment, and they have failed to do so. Look in the mirror. This was going to happen somewhere, if not in Knoxville.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
He's right, and we all know it.

wow-stupid.gif

You bring good info.

Ignore the insider wannabes.
@TrippieRedd is a wannabe. This isn’t the first time he’s tried to act like an insider. He tried when he first registered.

8E4CAE4D-FBFC-4F0A-ABEA-28E4E231E42A.jpeg

Gave it up after catching heat by @LA Vol and others.

67BBDA34-2381-4275-AA0D-685C0A0C13C0.jpeg
86F4AD41-F718-466E-BFC8-01EA243F34E5.jpeg

Guess he felt after two years he’d try again.

But if you paid attention to his posts, he’s prone to telling tall tales. 😉

@TrippieRedd is a wannabe. This isn’t the first time he’s tried to act like an insider. He tried when he first registered.

View attachment 404968

Gave it up after catching heat by @LA Vol and others.

View attachment 404969
View attachment 404970

Guess he felt after two years he’d try again.

But if you paid attention to his posts, he’s prone to telling tall tales. 😉

The only post you brought up was the Key Lawrence one? AHAHAHAHAHHA go back and look I called that one. Sucks to suck

@Freak ban this kid please. All he has done the last week is talk **** about me.

Another day, another tagged post from @HoleInTheRoof

Hole: Look at these post from Trippie being right about Key Lawerence

Me: uhhhh okay, thanks?

It was a post of you claiming to have info on all sorts of kids. You tried to claim to be an insider two years ago and got exposed. Dropped the schtick and now trying it again.

LA Vol called you out. He was right.

It was a post of you claiming to have info on all sorts of kids. You tried to claim to be an insider two years ago and got exposed. Dropped the schtick and now trying it again.

LA Vol called you out. He was right.

He called me out because I said Key was a Vol. 😴😴😴

Where’s Lyn-J at?

VN Store

Back