Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see folks on here speaking and screen shooting pics of alerts. All the time I've been on here, never had a single alert! I feel left out..lol

Also I know we have Gators here on VN, what is the temperature down there on Mullen?

Wait! I've liked several of your posts. Do you have alerts turned off?
Is that even a thing?

Edit: awkwardly awaits response - realizing if alerts are turned off, you won't know I asked until you stumble across my post.
🤔

Last edited:
With the the way the tides are turning pertaining to the Pruitt situation in the past 24 hours UT's open internal dealings with the NCAA issues make much more sense. Imagine if Pruitt had been simply fired last year with no explanation and then all of this eventually comes out. In the court of public opinion UT revealing the internal investigation on NCAA issues will help immensely when all is said and done.

Last edited:
They play "Cuts Like A Knife" in the Operating Room just before they put you to sleep.
Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.

Is what Pruitt and his lawyer are trying to do....isn't that considered extortion?

If I had a personal conversation with Pruitt's attorney, I would tell him to be careful with some of his "threats." However, there is a type of litigation privilege where you can make demands in exchange for asking for settlement/money. In the BB forum, the Dino Gaudio situation came up. The difference is that Gaudio's contract had run out and was not being renewed. He threated to turn over violations if they didn't sign him to a NEW deal. Pruitt's issue is over whether the school breached its existing contract.

With nurses present.

Were no nurse assistants present, just me and Dr Jekyl. The "conversation" that will always stick with me is when he asked me to hold the roach clip(hemostat) while he retrieved a tool off of counter. There I was holding onto my 'tie that binds' thinking, this ain't right !

Great team effort....no mo kids !

I remember reading the tipping point for Fulmer was the understanding of what it takes (football talk) sales job and the names Pruitt said he eventually wanted and could get for assistants.

At the time, all the BS and SEC experience got me hyped, too. At least before I knew that it didn't matter who he hired because EVERYONE would conform to Pruitt ball or else.
Hindsight is a helluva superpower. But I joined in with Pruitt's screaming at kids being applauded as man's football and us adding up combined championships of all those assistants.
Along with a lot of us high-fiving that we were finally going to be paying players Bama and GA money.
Makes me sick thinking that I fell for what that giant skin tag looking genital wart was selling. But I swear, it seems like I was in a larger crowd at the time😄
I got a laugh at the giant skin tag looking genital wart.😂

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.

Glad I didn't have this experience, they put me out, I went to sleep, woke up, then spent the weekend on the couch watching sports with some ice packs.

Reactions: Brillovol
To make this game competitive with bammer this week we need the O Line to be healthy. We absolutely need one Mays brother back at least to even be able to run the ball just a hair on their defense. Also need Hooker and Evans back obviously but O Line is a must. If we can get those guys back I think we’ll click pretty well and at least put up 30

I’m holding out hope that our defense will continue to over perform and we can get some luck with injured folks on offense.

Still don’t think we win but covering 24 points should be well within reach.

Reactions: Brillovol
Finding a reliable player at RT and having Cooper is more important than Hooker imo atleast vs bama.

Agreed. I’d play Crawford over Dayne. Sheesh Dayne was getting Hooker killed and no telling how those plays could have turned out. Maybe he does better as a starter prep though too like Ollie has. I think you need to get Cooper back in a groove before Ky as well. He had some botched snaps that hurt big plays in Florida with the rust. If you can get Coop back and slide Carvin out then you can have the run game going with Milton, Tiyon and Jabari. Milton slant passes actually could benefit us this week lol but unfortunately he will panic in pocket probably.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back