Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so, but to be fair this same level (much worse actually) fire was spit at JG after his Bama play. He still came back to win 4, 5, whatever it was straight. As long as coaches and players can still get behind someone, then by all means. I'd rather a guy that gives us a shot play than some walkon or whatever is left over by that point. Guys make mistakes, I'm sure he's plenty embarrassed and ashamed. Can't drag a guy forever when he's one of our own. And if the coaches and players can no longer back him, then that's fine too. Tough to say if there's a JJ-level guy that will back Milton like he did JG. Guess we'll see (or hopefully we never have to cross that bridge and HH leads us down the stretch!)

Venus or Theo would be the guys to do it and Velus already has.

5r3ery.jpg

Forde and his ilk make their click money from Tennessee fans. They know if they write anything negative, Vol Twitter rises up and jumps on the stories, feeds, radio, etc. Only reason those guys are still around is the money they generate writing crap. Sooner our fanbase learns to ignore them, the sooner they will go away.
This.

God was made by man to create a false hope of better things to come. We aren't that lucky to have a better place after death.
lol
There is no God because we’re just not that lucky. There’s a sound theological argument.

Damn dude, that’s not even atheism, it’s just simple pessimism.

I didn’t even know pessimism was an actual formal belief, I always thought it was just simple avoidance of the inherent risks of living life fully. Color me educated.

lol
There is no God because we’re just not that lucky. There’s a sound theological argument.

Damn dude, that’s not even atheism, it’s just simple pessimism.

I didn’t even know pessimism was an actual formal belief, I always thought it was just simple avoidance of the inherent risks of living life fully. Color me educated.
It’s called professional troll, he latches onto anything that will get him attention.

On the Milton thing... he screwed up. He knows he screwed up. If he's the best chance behind Hooker according to coach, then he's the best option behind Hooker. He's earned that from me. I'm puzzled by those that trust him on everything but don't on this.

On the Pruitt thing... he's garbage. He's a garbage human being, a garbage head coach, and he's a garbage defense coordinator. He's not the guru he's made out to be. He's built his reputation by having the best players on the field. He's built his recruiting reputation at places that it's easy to recruit to. Add to that places that have purchased their rosters for years, the dirtiest programs in college football.

To our lawyer friends on here, could the university counter-sue for damages incurred by his actions? Damage of reputation and monetary damages from possible NCAA sanctions.

To our lawyer friends on here, could the university counter-sue for damages incurred by his actions? Damage of reputation and monetary damages from possible NCAA sanctions.
I’m not a lawyer but again, I work with (and against) them weekly.

I know this one fact: anyone can sue anyone for any reason. Can you win is the question? I will say it’s not uncommon to file a counter suit in a situation like this. Usually to recover damages. I know we usually throw that out when someone uses the “s” word.

Ironically, the last major run-in I had was some douchebag developer from Atlanta that spoke at 100 db and looked like Lane Kiffin. I’m still hoping that dingus sues us. What a prick. Thinks he’s the most important person in the room. Only makes me hate Lane that much more. The similarities are too striking.

I really think these media attacks unite us and get us focused on our common goal of being the most obnoxiously proud fanbase in the country. So, Ubben, Wolken, Forde, et al can keep bringing it. It only makes us stronger.
They don’t have the staying power. They’re bitterly hanging on to Schiano…we’re living our best life. 😎

I’m not a lawyer but again, I work with (and against) them weekly.

I know this one fact: anyone can sue anyone for any reason. Can you win is the question? I will say it’s not uncommon to file a counter suit in a situation like this. Usually to recover damages. I know we usually throw that out when someone uses the “s” word.

Ironically, the last major run-in I had was some douchebag developer from Atlanta that spoke at 100 db and looked like Lane Kiffin. I’m still hoping that dingus sues us. What a prick. Thinks he’s the most important person in the room. Only makes me hate Lane that much more. The similarities are too striking.
This is right, it takes nothing special to file a suit. And nothing special to triple stamp a double stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back