Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not convinced UK doesn’t get shutout today
That UGA defense could shut out almost anybody. But that UK offense is actually pretty legit for once. Not the garbage one dimensional offense of old. But they can't turn the ball over like they did early in the season either...that's what was killing them, though they were moving the ball fine.

UGA's offense is actually pretty efficient too though. Could see a 30-10 type of game. Just think it would take an almost....hmm...TENNESSEE level of offense to have any chance of beating up their defense and upsetting them.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Heup is extremely tight with info….. word was cooper is good to go…. He wasn’t a full participant in practice but he did practice…. Small did go through walk through…….praying evans can give it a go.

Thanks! Is Simmons just dinged up? I didn't see what happened to him to cause him to be out tonight?

Vols are taking major money on the betting market right now. Down to pick em will be favorites soon if this keeps up.

I'm not sure where all the confidence is coming from by the big money. I sure hope we win, but Ole Miss has been lights out this year outside of the Alabama game and we lack any signature wins. Hopefully, that changes tonight. I'm just surprised the line has shifted this much.

GAME DAY !!!! COME GET SOME!!!! GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

I'm here for it!!!

vols-go.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back