Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier in the week I thought I saw plenty of info saying Cooper was good to go, but then yesterday folks still weren't sure? Hoping Evans gets that magic numbing shot and is ready tonight along with small...
We have a better shot tonight than next week, sit them out next week...
We can best Bama too but agreed obviously a better chance tonight at home. Bama is not nearly as elite this year and they have trash TooToo in the middle who can’t cover. Even in their best years we play better against Bama than we do against Florida.

Earlier in the week I thought I saw plenty of info saying Cooper was good to go, but then yesterday folks still weren't sure? Hoping Evans gets that magic numbing shot and is ready tonight along with small...
Coop was dressed last week and could have played if needed.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
GAME DAY !!!! COME GET SOME!!!! GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

Heup is extremely tight with info….. word was cooper is good to go…. He wasn’t a full participant in practice but he did practice…. Small did go through walk through…….praying evans can give it a go.

Brady is still Brady. The Bucs are going to be stout again. Fournette is carving out his niche. Derek Barnett has harassed Brady a few times. He still has the fastest spin move in the business.

Here's the way I see the whole Manning/Brady thing:

It's an age thing. Give me Peyton as the GOAT up till age 37. From age 37 to...65 or whenever he stops playing, give me Brady.

Saban should retire immediately if he loses to Heupel with our ultra thin roster...they should never lose to anybody with all that talent stacked three deep.

Saban is slipping big time in the defensive development category..all that talent and get putrid results like that should never happen..

And bama hires dabo who brings his entire current staff with him? 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏😁

Here's the way I see the whole Manning/Brady thing:

It's an age thing. Give me Peyton as the GOAT up till age 37. From age 37 to...65 or whenever he stops playing, give me Brady.
I think Peyton is more talented QB. But I don’t think you can ignore Brady’s accomplishments and the way he’s been able to lead his team to so many SB’s. I mean the things he’s doing still at 44 is just unbelievable. So therefor I just think you have to call Brady the 🐐

but there’s so many different factors into how successful a player will be. People get to caught up in the 🐐 argument (basketball and football especially) like who cares just enjoy greatness

Reactions: UTJoe and Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back