Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta have a little of both. i think the fan experience is in play here as well, and while i won't say i didn't enjoy some of the hype music played in the stadium, i'm not naive enough to think that everyone in my demographic felt the same.

so mix it up. i like copper head road and it would fire me up. probalby only need to do it like 1x a game anyway, like the Steelers do with Renegade by Styx. the fans love that ish, and it's pretty cool. and i hate styx. lol.

anyway...i think you can do both, but the hype is for eveyrone in the stadium, not just the players. they have to play, still. ;)
Seems like such a simple concept, but it keeps going over folks heads..

Last edited:
Crazy to think but South Carolina can beat them. The QB draws are I mean wtf are you even doing running QB draw with this sloth. His footwork and timing is terrible. He has the footwork that calls for him to get rid of the ball fast and the timing of robot Guarantano. Their coaching is being exposed. Trevor appeared to regress. Was Jeff Scott calling plays before? It sure seems like everything got really worse when he went to South Florida.
The Carolina D Line could really eat them for lunch and that’s wild to think about. It’s weird to even say that. But Kingsley Enagbare might have 3 sacks that game.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
My bama friend texted me today. He’s scared of us. He thinks we’re going to win next week. He may be right.
Saban should retire immediately if he loses to Heupel with our ultra thin roster...they should never lose to anybody with all that talent stacked three deep.

Saban is slipping big time in the defensive development category..all that talent and get putrid results like that should never happen..

Ok I had to listen to see what this song was that would "hype the players up".

Ended up laughing. This isn't 1980 whatever and we're not a hair band team good lawd get your act together Bob!!

Give the kids something they can bounce to. That is all, thank you 😁

It’s a good song with some regional ties, but it’s not a hype song. A hype song on 3rd down needs to be immediately recognizable for the players within the first few seconds and actually get them and the crowd excited.

I don't Twitter. Are you suggesting Kiffin is currently at Rooster's?
At some point tonight he was. He tweeted a pic pulling into the parking lot about 3 hours ago and then a pic of the staff there after that, having bar food and beers (lol)

Then someone put the pic of the wrecked Lexus in the comments 🤣

At some point tonight he was. He tweeted a pic pulling into the parking lot about 3 hours ago and then a pic of the staff there after that, having bar food and beers (lol)

I live just down the road from there. Used to go there often years ago. Haven't been in a long time.

Reactions: BigSteve09

Would be great if he was served papers while in town for some sort of nefariousness you know he was apart of

We probably ran into each other. I lived right next to that Butler and Bailey shopping area years ago. Roosters forever.
Back before it was Butler and Bailey's, many, many years ago, that was my first job. I was a bag boy/stock person when I was in high school.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Would be great if he was served papers while in town for some sort of nefariousness you know he was apart of
He's probably been back to his favorite spots a few times over the years. He came back with Bama for games, and I'm sure he ended up this way for recruiting or any other number of reasons in the last decade or so.

Knoxville isn't a crappy place, he knows people aren't going to treat him poorly or threaten his staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back