Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson is really bad. This offense is the same level as Vandys just about. That’s not even a stretch really considering the league they are in.

It really looks like JG and the Larry Scott/Butch Jones season. I hate Clemson and literally am pissed off watching it because it’s sickening watching thinking this could have been our offense instead of all this fun we have had the past few weeks watching just such good coaching. THey are so bad on offense they literally might have been 5th best team in SEC East if in it

It really looks like JG and the Larry Scott/Butch Jones season. I hate Clemson and literally am pissed off watching it because it’s sickening watching thinking this could have been our offense instead of all this fun we have had the past few weeks watching just such good coaching. THey are so bad on offense they literally might have been 5th best team in SEC East if in it

That clemson/SC game is going to be interesting.

Against Bama? Yea they were getting worked over before they scored late.

I just pointed that out cause that game looked closer than it really was. I am hoping Banks implements as much as possible on how Bama's D played them. I know we don't have the same talent I just hope we can have several stops that will make the difference for us.

Clemson will probably move back in to the top 15 with that monumental win.
Dabo will for sure try to find a way to make all the their fans feel stupid about questioning a win. He’s that type of guy but It’s great seeing the entire nation call him out all yr. it’s eating him up too.

That clemson/SC game is going to be interesting.

Crazy to think but South Carolina can beat them. The QB draws are I mean wtf are you even doing running QB draw with this sloth. His footwork and timing is terrible. He has the footwork that calls for him to get rid of the ball fast and the timing of robot Guarantano. Their coaching is being exposed. Trevor appeared to regress. Was Jeff Scott calling plays before? It sure seems like everything got really worse when he went to South Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back