Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cincinnati is close enough...just fudge the numbers or just don't go off proximity at all and side with good guys anywhere else. Nobody cares. Just stop being traitors and joining with the barkers and water thieves 😔
Haha I’m a Reds fan… good history but need a new owner that’ll rake over more cash or new Personnel department that can be more efficient with players and drafting

Her entire back end has to be replaced from her previous accident so it’s just a weird situation. Would hope they wouldn’t drop me but I guess it’d be whatever

It’s up to you, but you have pictures of your car and her car and can prove you did absolutely none of that damage. So…. Heck they might even say you aren’t responsible for the backup camera because there is no proof it wasn’t already damaged.

Ok serious questions. The lady i hit earlier had been in an accident recently and her back end was already messed up. She said the only thing that I messed up is her back up camera and there’s some rattling now that wasn’t before. We haven’t reported to insurance yet. Here’s the kicker, I also rear ended someone at the start of this year so I could get dropped from insurance for two accidents in a year. I asked if she was willing to negotiate on a price where we don’t report to insurance and she is willing. So what do I do?

It could come back to bite you if the chick starts talking to one of her friends and they come up with some kind of back or neck injury. That may not happen but you never know.

The connection isn’t just geographic, it’s cultural. Yes, Cincy is close and so is St Louis, but they aren’t the same Southern culture as Atlanta/Georgia are.
UGA-land is not a culture any Tennesseean should want to be a part of 😒

It's also a professional baseball team...half of those guys are from abroad anyway. Hardly a cultural repository no matter how you slice it. At end of day...F all Georgia teams. Really that simple to any red blooded Tennesseean 🥴

My bama friend texted me today. He’s scared of us. He thinks we’re going to win next week. He may be right.
i got a bama friend like that.

200.gif

For sure. Her car was already fcked up so I’m not even sure what I did besides the camera she mentioned. Dumb ass mistake of me but still
News flash, with that much damage, from a prior accident, the backup camera was probably not working when you hit her. Ask her why the car was not repaired after the first accident. She probably got cash from that accident too.

Reactions: franklinpence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back