Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright I'm getting nervous. we too hyped.

Meh, it's college fb science.
Beat Mizzou - start discussing the possibility of a bowl.
Beat Mizzou and the chickens - discuss what happens after we run the table on the best teams in the land.
T'was inevitable.

Give starving, yet inexplicably loyal fans a taste and it's on.

tenor-1.gif

I mean technically we could have Kentucky beat UGA and we beat Kentucky and UGA and make it to the SEC CG. Doesn’t just have to be Florida. Right?

That might just be better… kentucky would crash so hard if we destroyed their chance at the SECCG. Of course, so would the dawgs… I like it. Let’s do this!

13-2 🤠

So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.

Don’t worry my friend. You won’t be alone. A college buddy of mine has his wedding Saturday night. I doubt there will be any TVs in the reception area so it’s looking like I’m going to miss the game entirely.

giphy.gif

According to the article the women claims she was punched for no reason. Something is amiss here.
I am assuming she was with the dude who got shoved in the beginning of the video, but really don't know. The guy who did it had a lot of blood, so he did not escape unscathed.

March wedding here. Never ever falls on football game. Not even Orange and White game. 😎
Who in the world would get married around football season? I have the perfect date…. Got married May 28….. Memorial Day weekend…. I was already tied into spending the weekend with her/family so I killed two birds with one stone. LOL

Really like this dude as a person. Very good start, IMO. Really hope he makes it for our sake and his.

I just think he gets it. You see what his brand of offense and this team has done in selling out Neyland.

Win and they will come. Heupel will earn big time money that would be hard to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back