Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read where CBS predicted that the CFP 4 teams would be Cinncinati, Oklahoma, Iowa, and uga. That would equate to uga winning a National Championship.

This cannot be allowed to happen. Dawgs need to lose to bama and our Vols. gators need to lose to uga (just for fun!) And, we need to beat bama in October. Then beat bama or A&M in the SECCG. No way that they pass on a 2 loss SEC champion, correct? That’s really the only scenario that makes sense to me…

13-2 🤠
UGA wouldn't play bama unless they went to the CG. You'll need them to lose to Florida, us win out for that to happen.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.
agree to go to the ceremony, and start of reception then leave and get home by 9:00 or so. DVR the game and you should be caught up by the end.

Yeah my wife wants me to go get a dryer Saturday night. I told her we have trees we can hang clothes on, Vols are playing. She asked what is more important dry clothes or Vols game. Everyone knows the answer to that.
That's a very specific time, dryers only sell for those 3 hours the game is on?

I heard on an ESPN podcast that Joe Burrow was planning to transfer to Tennessee to follow Schiano if he had come. Am I late? Haven't heard that one.

Reactions: ugg
UGA wouldn't play bama unless they went to the CG. You'll need them to lose to Florida, us win out for that to happen.

Wouldn’t we go to the SECCG by just winning out? UF would have two conferences losses (3 if lose to UGA) and we would have the tiebreaker with UGA.

Probably not happening, but fun to think about.

They will obviously have fallen in love with song by then. Their will to resist at an all time low.
Play it again, Kitten.
interesting.
I heard on an ESPN podcast that Joe Burrow was planning to transfer to Tennessee to follow Schiano if he had come. Am I late? Haven't heard that one.
Neyland would lay in ruin if that man had ever come near our School.

I haven’t heard that one. I feel like that’s becoming an urban legend almost of places he “almost transferred” too. I’ve heard Nebraska, Michigan, Florida, and now Tennessee.

So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.
Tell her you've been exposed to COVID and don't want to risk infecting anyone else. And if you've been vaccinated, be sure to mention "breakthrough" cases.

Just read where CBS predicted that the CFP 4 teams would be Cinncinati, Oklahoma, Iowa, and uga. That would equate to uga winning a National Championship.

This cannot be allowed to happen. Dawgs need to lose to bama and our Vols. gators need to lose to uga (just for fun!) And, we need to beat bama in October. Then beat bama or A&M in the SECCG. No way that they pass on a 2 loss SEC champion, correct? That’s really the only scenario that makes sense to me…

13-2 🤠
Dawgs would only play Bama in the SEC CG, so we actually need Florida to beat UGA, as well as us beating UGA. If we were to win out, we'd only have one SEC loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back