'21 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

I thought the roughing the passer call was borderline. Don’t know if bama/ga player would have been called.
Ball was clearly gone…wasn’t bang bang. I’ve maintained that the aggressiveness is part of the package, but after seeing him dominate penalty free last week? He’s got it in him and needs to lead in that direction.

Ball was clearly gone…wasn’t bang bang. I e maintained that the aggressiveness is part of the package, but after seeing him dominate penalty free last week? He’s got it in him and needs to lead in that direction.
Yeah... It was a good call. He definitely could have, and should have, pulled up.

Still..4 penalties in two games?
1633823952233.gif

Kentucky is relevant though.

I don't think they will be able to keep up with our speed. They have a good defense though. It won't be a pushover but if we can score a decent amount of points our defense should be able to get enough stops to get us over the top.

I don't think they will be able to keep up with our speed. They have a good defense though. It won't be a pushover but if we can score a decent amount of points our defense should be able to get enough stops to get us over the top.
they are fast on O, and well coached.

Ball was clearly gone…wasn’t bang bang. I’ve maintained that the aggressiveness is part of the package, but after seeing him dominate penalty free last week? He’s got it in him and needs to lead in that direction.
He ducked his head. Didn’t even see the throw. Needs to play heads up and needs to go back to wrapping up on tackles.

that said, we are their Florida.

Rent free.
They did beat us by 27 in our house for the first time since 1984. We’ve never come close to doing something like that to Florida.

They’re good this year. They probably think as a team they’re better than Tennessee and they may be with their depth. We can still win though.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I'm getting awfully tired of seeing all these guys make impact plays at UK that our previous staff thought wasn't good enough to be here...😑

Reactions: Vols4us
I honestly think the Refs called a good game. They missed some bad holding calls but they let the DBs and WRs hand fight like crazy. Burrell could of been called for a few PIs

They called a less obnoxious game. If Banks was wearing red, no call on that hit of the QB.

They could have called a couple more on us. They could have called holding on #71 on USCe almost every play. It was unbelievable what he got away with. Grabbing the neck from behind, literally tackling guys at the waist, grabbing arms, jersey pulls, etc. Out in the open with the officials watching - no calls.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
They called a less obnoxious game. If Banks was wearing red, no call on that hit of the QB.

They could have called a couple more on us. They could have called holding on #71 on USCe almost every play. It was unbelievable what he got away with. Grabbing the neck from behind, literally tackling guys at the waist, grabbing arms, jersey pulls, etc. Out in the open with the officials watching - no calls.
They didn't call holding on #71 once. Insane.

Reactions: volfaninpa

In my opinion the call was right. He was really late on the hit and I am always right. :)

VN Store

Back