'21 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

LOL, you must not have seen the second half where we struggled mostly to get a first down and they sustained drives on our defense and scored several times... Talk about a tale of two halves... we looked like Pruitt and JG were out there in the second half. I really hope we just went out to run down the clock and get in the locker room.

I know we probably coasted the second half (I sure as hell hope so or we are in trouble) but you have to play 4 quarters against good teams... We have been playing with fools gold against Mizz and SC, if we don't take care of business and play consistent football on both sides for FOUR QUARTERS, we will get killed by Ole Miss and others.

Sure hope Evans and others are okay and we will be at full strength next week... went back and forth watching Ole Miss vs Ark and they will embarrass us if we can't play a complete game and don't have our full team back.

Ole Miss is not Alabama or UGA. Their defense is horrendous. They’ll score, we’ll score. Stop being a scaredy cat.

LOL, you must not have seen the second half where we struggled mostly to get a first down and they sustained drives on our defense and scored several times... Talk about a tale of two halves... we looked like Pruitt and JG were out there in the second half. I really hope we just went out to run down the clock and get in the locker room.

I know we probably coasted the second half (I sure as hell hope so or we are in trouble) but you have to play 4 quarters against good teams... We have been playing with fools gold against Mizz and SC, if we don't take care of business and play consistent football on both sides for FOUR QUARTERS, we will get killed by Ole Miss and others.

Sure hope Evans and others are okay and we will be at full strength next week... went back and forth watching Ole Miss vs Ark and they will embarrass us if we can't play a complete game and don't have our full team back.

Seriously, do you enjoy anything?

Just like last week you go straight to the most negative interpretation. The second half difference was intentional.

USC scored 20 for the game, and had to use a trick play to score 7.

We called the dogs off to shorten the game, still should have been able to execute on offense a bit better to close the game out. South Carolina basically did the same thing, sure they churned up some yards but the game was never really in doubt.

I just finished watching the cause of working at the Bear Trace today. Number one thing, we are 4 - 2 baby!! USCe made some good D adjustments second half that I hope and believe Hype can fix. I believe USCe defense is a better defense than what we will with Ole Miss next week. Love the direction of this football team and what this staff is doing with no depth at any position. Considering that we had so many defensive players out this game our D did great. I did get concerned about our O getting stagnant in the second half and I am sure Ole Miss will try that but they don't have the personal to do it with like USCe in my opinion. Some of you need to quit your complaining and enjoy the win. I do believe that Coach Hype was doing his best to get through the game with out any more injuries. I am glad he didn't put Evans back in. USCe has a good D and a really good DL. WE WON! COME VOLNATION QUIT PICKING APART EVERYTHING AND ENJOY THIS VICTORY!! 45 - 20 !!! COME ON! At the beginning of the season we weren't even sure we could beat USCe. I said its great to be a Tennessee VOL!!! GBO!!!

Ok. Last week I posted that the first step was to establish yourself as the third best team in the east by putting yourself ahead of Mizzou, SC, and KY.

Two down, one to go.

This really is it ^. Pick off Ole Miss, play at least a good half against Bama, heal up over the bye, go kick the kittens' arses.

We ran almost every play in the second half to run the game out. You have to be a special combination of stupid and miserable to come out with this take after a drubbing. I recommend a different hobby if you cry this hard after a win like that, because you'll never be happy.

Thank God for the ignore feature.

It was just the end zone on the river side that was noticeable to us. The other end zone had some empty seats but very spread out. I believe there was more than 75k there.
I was surprised at the number sold I thought it would be higher.
I'm curious to see if they get to 100k next week.

VN Store

Back