Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to that above, it is a color.

Give me the link. Not the image or twitter image (the source). I will research. It's never been a color and a lot of these 'color' schemes are web references for visual design and have nothing whatsoever to do with the school's colors.

Does anyone know what really happened to the Smokey grey uniforms and helmets? Do we still have them or did Pruitt/Fulmer throw them away? I know they didn’t want them but wouldn’t we still have access and ability to get them easily? The QBs wore the jerseys during spring game. Seems like we should easily be able to break those out at some point.
Was that Nike or Adidas that made them?

Nuke your drains too.

When my parents had gnats a few summers ago, the plumber nuked the kitchen sink and the bathroom sinks. He told them that's where they lay their eggs and why you couldn't 'clean' them away. Took care of the problem.

YOOOOOOOOOOO I CANNOT!!!!

FA8dKbvWEAI3fRu

lmaoooooooo
1633470021748.gif

You could make an entire 30 for 30 episode solely on the number of times the refs decided the outcome of TN games.

Of course my TV wouldn't make thru in 1 piece. It be cracked by the FL no catch. Lose color during Kiffin/Vandy and completely destroyed during the 2019 Bama - roughing the passer/"TN was gonna catch the tide off guard, so I blew the whistle" game.
UNC music City bowl, Dooley's LSU game... Countless bama games lol

I would say they definitely have the best defense in the country. Their defense is similar to those Alabama defenses from 2009-2016. It feels like they are just as likely to score on defense as they are on offense.
Agree, but the one thing about elite defenses these days is they will still struggle vs the best offenses.

I think of Georgia 2019. Elite defense and LSU put them to absolute shame. Same for those Bama/Clemson games. Both had top notch defenses, but both offenses were still shredding them.

Now...my question is if there's an elite QB and offense this year. I'm not exactly convinced there is. QB play feels down this year for the top dogs...which, oh yeah, gives us a shot vs them too 👀

My brother wants to wait to go to the Ole Miss game instead of So. Carolina because he wants to see a night game one, and two he wants to see the black unis.

So sorry @Catbone i won’t be in town to wear matching clown suits

Hey man if I had a choice I'd go to that game as well. We'll do it again next year 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back