Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all should be cast into the deepest rungs of hell and any evidence of their existence wiped from our collective memory. Anyone who might plan to recreate this nastiness in the future should have his birth aborted by the time-travelling Terminator.
Love deviled eggs! My wife is a Mayo person while I’m a mustard connoisseur but that’s one item in which she embraces the mustard component.

They are the most boring uniform. The navy is better than colorless black and white.... I have come to realize that some like boring though. Jake taught me that lol.
Fan apparel from that color scheme has always been sharp tho…especially jackets and sweatshirts. The Swoosh really works with it. Kinda like Army and Navy in that respect. Simple is more.

He's USC's

If it leaks that the interest isn't mutual between Urban/USC (how could it not be) then LSU will fire Coach O immediately and go for it

There’s no way that urban meyer comes back to the SEC. Too much pressure for him. He imploded the first time.

Heck, if I am a yearly opponent of his team, I am sending a steady stream of co-eds at him…with a phone videographer present surreptitiously of course…😁

I’ll be stuck in the Omaha area Friday-Monday. Anybody know of any good sports bars they recommend…..I tried Applebee’s…..didn’t like it😀

Can only comment based on being there for 2 days during the CWS. Went to Upstream Brewing (I think in the old market), and the burger was really good. It was fairly big with tv's as we were watching one of the baseball games. We also went to Omaha Taphouse, but we were in between games and didn't pay attention to tv's.

If anyone is ever back for the CWS, The Blatt is a bar across the street from the stadium, and it is a good time with an open air second floor.

Reactions: hooperj75
Does anyone know what really happened to the Smokey grey uniforms and helmets? Do we still have them or did Pruitt/Fulmer throw them away? I know they didn’t want them but wouldn’t we still have access and ability to get them easily? The QBs wore the jerseys during spring game. Seems like we should easily be able to break those out at some point.

I'd love to go to the Ole Miss game, I want to take my daughter to a night game under lights, it's just different.

Does anyone know what really happened to the Smokey grey uniforms and helmets? Do we still have them or did Pruitt/Fulmer throw them away? I know they didn’t want them but wouldn’t we still have access and ability to get them easily? The QBs wore the jerseys during spring game. Seems like we should easily be able to break those out at some point.
Auctioned them off

I’d love to see the Navy incorporated into the uniform. Anyone have some old school sweaters from the late eighties they remember with the Navy and the rifleman. That would be a sweet alternate uniform helmet logo idea. Navy with orange stripe pants, white top with Navy around the numbers. White , orange, or Navy helmet with the rifleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back