Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe our offense can be just as potent in passing as they are at running. If scar sells out to stop the run, we might get 400-500yds through the air. If we prove we can do that, no one is safe moving forward.

I don't actually think I'd say that...I believe USCjr has a better defensive line than Missouri. So if they sell out we'd need to hope our line can keep protection, if they can then yeah I think the passing game could torch them.

Ultimately our OL manhandled Missouri and that was epic...but Missouri is also an absolute dumpster fire on defense, their passing defense only looks average because teams can carve 'em up so easily rushing the ball they don't need to throw it.

Missouri is 2nd in fewest pass attempts against them, but 7th in passing yards given up. But they give up the most rushing yards of any team in the SEC, by a wide margin (103 MORE rushing yards than 13th) and teams also run a ton on them, they are 1st in most rushing attempts against them at 47 a game.

We're not likely to carve up South Carolina for 62 and pushing 700 yards....but with how bad South Carolina's offense is we won't need that sort of effort. Entire game really comes down to one key thing, how well our OL does against their DL. If we play a mostly clean game with low penalties and limit turnovers we should win. I just hope the OL has forward momentum from Missouri and can dominate South Carolina upfront.

Seriously though, they might have the worst offense we've faced since TTU. They are in the bottom 4 in every offensive category in the SEC except rushing attempts (9th).

So no one will get excited about black jerseys during the day? Just because it was done at night before? Saw someone say everyone wears them for night games.
The only people that matter are the ones actually wearing the jerseys. Fans are just along for the ride :cool::cool:

Reactions: hooter vol
Georgia is better than Alabama this year though they haven’t played them yet either
How many times I've heard "UGA is better than Bama", and how many times does Bama have to prove it just isn't so? Until UGA truly proves they're not UGA, and Bama proves they're not the best, period... I don't mean to be rude...but, your comment is laughable.

Potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs. All have mayo.

And all should be cast into the deepest rungs of hell and any evidence of their existence wiped from our collective memory. Anyone who might plan to recreate this nastiness in the future should have his birth aborted by the time-travelling Terminator.

Last edited:
How many times I've heard "UGA is better than Bama", and how many times does Bama have to prove it just isn't so? Until UGA truly proves they're not UGA, and Bama proves they're not the best, period... I don't mean to be rude...but, your comment is laughable.
How about this, so far this year, uga has looked like the best team in the country.

My current sitchyation..waiting on the ferry to Santa Cruz Island..so excited to maybe see a whale, they have been spotting several Humpbacks and even a couple of Blues the last week or so..
View attachment 399801
Great time, we always enjoyed a whale watching trip. We lived in Dana Point for years and the Pacific was just a big green desert after living on the gulf coast but trips to Catalina or whale watching were the best of times. Oh and the pods of dolphins never get old
Enjoy
GBO

AP said last night that some of our instate targets committed elsewhere are listening again.
iu

How about this, so far this year, uga has looked like the best team in the country.
I would say they definitely have the best defense in the country. Their defense is similar to those Alabama defenses from 2009-2016. It feels like they are just as likely to score on defense as they are on offense.

I wouldn't say that at all. Yes, UGA has looked good but they haven't looked no better than Bama. If you believe that Arkansas win to be uber impressive, I disagree, Clemson win, also. Yes, both are nice wins, and UGA looked good, on D anyway, but Arkansas was WAY overrated (I saw that coming from a mile away), and Clemson's O is terrible.

UGA is damn good, D is as nasty as it gets, but you'll NEVER convince me they're better than Bama until they prove it, and even then I won't believe it.

Pretty much. Not much of that anymore. Kinda refreshing IMO
It’s never refreshing to look like Penn St lol. I don’t care what Jake says. IMO the more Tennessee Orange the better. So if you’re going to use black it needs to be to make the orange pop like the smokey grays.

It’s never refreshing to look like Penn St lol. I don’t care what Jake says. IMO the more Tennessee Orange the better. So if you’re going to use black it needs to be to make the orange pop like the smokey grays.
Penn state uniforms are really nice. They’re blue though.

Reactions: Hardy

I get why people think this. I was leaning that direction too. But Clemson isn’t close to the Clemson of the last few years. They’ve proven that the last few weeks. USC has really struggled so far. UAB is well. UAB. Vandy is really bad. The Arky win was impressive. Not sure how their early schedule will stack up though when the year is over

Reactions: OrangenSC
Penn State has the worst uniforms in the nation but I don't care if we dress like a 3rd world practice squad or a Russian dance troupe as long as WWTFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back